Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Intellectual Faction (1)

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka it's not meat, and you can say "useless" about the many things we have. Like hairs, nipples, moles, dimples, freckles, etc. So what?
When someone saying they are not just decorations, he obviously means his preferences. What the point in being triggered by someone's taste? You won't show how superior your taste is this way.

@Goldenzeal o yea i agree sherry's the straight man chara of the harem but imo in a way she also stick out the most though

coz sharp, smart and can voice out opinions against michio the most compared to the rest of the harem(others r all kinda meek).. but also knows/understand+grateful of her position+treatment as his slave.. she seem to also have plans going into being a slave (ridding debt of her family, get free education such as brahim before being sold) and for the future incase she get released from slavery, plus her racial job master smith is a must have for end game gear. feel like she's the only one that still got a hold of her life direction if u get wat i mean?

roxanne's too OP coz she's one of those character that once she acknowledge a master.. her pledge of loyalty is like irl pet/companion dog.. 100% loyalty, never forget, never betray, will even follow into death together.. one of those things that r too good for humankind lol. even tho sherry, vesta n rutina(after being disciplined) r all great.. my eye candy favs r roxanne n miria.. TOO CUTEEEE 😍

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka
my dude, it's a gag from 'be mine hero! i refuse'

big tiddy demon queen keeps calling it useless meat because she doesn't get it

Dex-chan lover
@oshi3

She knew she failed to turn into a master smith tho, witch is why she wanted to become a slave.
She never expected to be able to become one.
But yeah the rest is true.

The girls are honestlly the best characters of the story as the MC is kinda bland.....
But my favourite is always going to be the next girl.

@Goldenzeal agreed

i actually don't get the mc later on.. is like there's a lot of contradicting stuff happenin in his brain, in the beginning i thought mc tackles the isekai thing pretty decently.. tries to learn n understand stuff with experiments, n when he had to.. didn't hesitate to snuff bandits to get their bounty to buy roxanne. along the line tho it's like he's often low on MP? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I can’t even imagine more girls added to this, it feels weird to even consider more then this But I also couldn’t feel like their could be more then Roxanne yet, it seems almost natural though I admit each time he mentions a bath it’s a bit cringe 😬

@Journeyman No chance I am afraid...The slavemaster already expressed that humans and other races can’t breed....the only thing that increases is his harem I guess as far as I am aware he gets about 8 slave girls but theirs a chance theirs more....
Honestly it seems a bit sad...but writer just wants Mc to have no condom dive hole and that’s it I guess

Supporter
Socketed club--skill crystals are an extremely rare drop with a high failure rate of inclusion so, yeah, let's make sure her trash weapon is socketed.

@reu LOL. They don't really love gold. They just say that to get it into bed.

Contributor
At last is Roxanne not wearing sandals anymore... whenever she speeded around in the dungeon, I was like: aahhhh don't trip! 😰
By the movement, weight and speed of the enemies little stones would also be pretty dangerous for her feet...

Damn, why is this chapter only 8 pages long... thanks for the chapter btw~

Dex-chan lover
@mmvsbb You should take the chance, while we wait, to re-read some chapters. The MC is doing as the MC does, and using what information he has to make theories.
Shop owners CANNOT see the "empty slot" in weapons and gear. Therefore, he's making a hypothesis that the fact that enchanting equipment "has a high failure rate" is in fact about wether such equipment has an empty slot or not.

Users who are viewing this thread