Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Intellectual Faction (3)

Fed-Kun's army
help!!! 2 lolis are threatening me to join a suspicious internet group!!!

Ooh, borscht, I haven't had that in a looong time, its really good. It's a soup made with broth, beets, cabbage, carrots, onions, meat, and most oftenly served with sour cream, it turns out a deep red, and the sour cream gives it the most amazing undertone, mmm...

Contributor
Sex Maniac?... How can you gain such a job... threesome? Public masturbating? Have sex in a dungeon? WN / LN reader does anyone know the requirements?

Damn, ill admit this type of manga isn't for everyone, but I've been enjoying the heck out of it. I Hope the artist doesn't get tired and moves on to another series anytime soon.

Omg they are going for multiple runs in this dungeon just to fill up the bath... so fucking stupid lol, talk about lack of direction in this mangas story.. well its all a set up for the perv to get the girls in the bath so I guess I cant really blame him.. *cough*

Dex-chan lover
And they said it. I mean, their not wrong, the Human race has a knack of f***ing everything.

@Haiuli to be quite frank, japanese people love their baths from what I can tell from other manga and light novels. Some even go far as to say that japanese people are only japanese because they like their baths.

Dex-chan lover
@Haiuli He could actually build ways to handle the bath with less magic and more traditional means. But then again, they are raiding the dungeons in any case, every day, more or less, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Honestly such a good chapter. Roxanne getting jealous a few times was so cute.

Plus the ending with sex manic has me excited for when Sherry gets the goods ;)

@Haiuli They don't have much choice do they? He did the math and came up with needing a literal Tonne of Water which means using his Water Magic several times, more than he has MP for.

Unless they go into the dungeon to refill on MP by killing mobs with the magic sword it'd take much longer filling it.

Why is doing something in the most efficient way possible a dumb thing?

Users who are viewing this thread