Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Intellectual Faction (3)

Dex-chan lover
@rephikul

No she's not...? She's the one who explained why it's okay to sit and eat with their master to Sherry. She just wanted to be served first, as is her right as the senior of the harem. She's concerned about becoming irrelevant/less important to her owner, and is exercising her position as the senior to create a pecking order. In a non-malicious manner. In more modern/urban terms, she's her daddy's bottom bitch, the girl that keeps the other girls in line and takes care of them.

There's nothing inherently wrong or bad about what she's doing. It's neither bitchy or mean. She's being helpful towards Sherry as the 'elder sister', and making sure that their master doesn't 'demote' her just because he got a new slave.

Double-page supporter
@boag where did you get the last bit of info? in the Web novel or are you reading the light novel? Plus if its the WN around wich chapter? I read some chapters before dropping it when the translation wa sinterrupted but i can't remember that being said.

alright WN gang i got a question: does he ever stop being super secretive about his skills to the women, this is getting exhausting

@Patware
Mostly yes, telling in shot, the history is quite simple and repetitive, so don't keep yours hope on this
Still, I like it and waiting for the next chapter (even with so little progress)

@Adrian_V boag is not accurate in the info and is trolling in the last part (I think), the latest raw/translated chapter is 224

Dex-chan lover
@Patware
He slowly builds trust with the girls, but doesnt fully trust them yet.
@Adrian_V
Its a common theory, that has lots of foreshadowing, Roxxanne tells him she would like to have children with him, the dude that teaches him about the Sex Maniac Job tells him he hasnt gotten the high ranking skills yet.
@megavirus
iu

-.-'
He don't tell them because its troublesome explain, like the gravity, and stuff that the author made up to make it "intriguing/mysterious"(?)
I didn't read the LN but I'm sure it don't have this in Sex Maniac job, if, at least, was said it was on upper job ...
If was the case, it would be know by the natives cases of humans breed with other races, also it was already explained by another human that is dealing with many others races, the Slave Merchant Allan on Ch.4-Pg.12 (ch3.2)
What boag is saying will make no sense to have [Explorer > Adventure] [Wizard>Grand Wizard] [Hero > Great Hero]

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel

While not on the same level of abolitionism, seniority is a target of social liberation as well. Just the page before, MC has pointed out that in his world, which is ours, everyone are expected to serve themselves. Less work for him and less social construct to think about. Functionally, the centralized distribution of food by itself might have made sense when the food scarcity is a concern that's why it's specifically a task for the head of the household where Roxan came from. But right now It's not, so let's not bother. We're trying to stress ourselves as little as possible here.

Dex-chan lover
@Rephikul

He's literally a slave owner, and they still expect at least some level of submissiveness towards what is essentially their alpha. Which means they also expect him to, at least at times, perform his station. To be properly 'above them'. In their case, especially Rox's, it's also a matter of affection - she ENJOYS looking up to him. Sherry's still a bit undecided, it feels like, but it'll no doubt be the same case for her.

They're more like pets than slaves, so there is a social construct there to be upheld.

Nowadays (for the last few hundred years) borshch is basically a soup made with beets being the main vegetable ingredient, so there are different types. In Poland, the most popular is Ukrainian borsch which uses a variety of other vegetables too, but there is also Polish borsch that is clear, you can think about consomme based on beets, and you can add dumplings or a savory pastry on the side. There is also cold borsch made with beet leaves (called Lithuanian cold soup), great in summer. Russians have some types of borsch too, but my only experience was ready-to-eat "Moscow borshch". I am not aware of any Czech or Slovak borshch.

Originally, borshch was based on leaves of a plant with that name, these plants often grow to be huge weeds and could be used as food when crops fail -- and as a soup ingredient in happier times.

And now the true slumbering monster began to slowly tremble; early signs of its approaching complete awakening.

Users who are viewing this thread