Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Intellectual Faction (3)

Finally, a human enhancement job skills instead of a drug to make people not incompetent in reproduction.

Double-page supporter
Author has humor, regular humans are sex maniacs LUL just called all of us out as well with that lolll

Double-page supporter
dammit, I really want to read this from the start again after uncen ver. came out. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@shionsinx yes. I'm also reading LN and comparing to manga, that's one is more painful to read. That's why I'm mostly stick to manga now.

Time to read chapter 32-36 since i dont understand the plot. Yep its for the plot

Dex-chan lover
@megavirus No, it didn't... he's supposed to be an explorer, so they know he has levels...

He knows of the other levels, because he's the only one who can see levels...

Dex-chan lover
that is a looong arm there lol

also sex maniac? and here I thought it's reserved for orcs lol

Dex-chan lover
I know it's played for laugh but Rosan is being very bitchy unreasonable here. The same liberty that afforded her a seat at the table is extending to Sherrie and she's against it.

@deathmailrock and @Strowy I know about they been aware of him be Explorer, I did mentioned page 5 for Roxanne (Beast Warrior) have her level said and Sherry accept it(let it pass), feel a little odd
I know its not the time to they talk about this topic yet, still, it give this feeling of something off

@megavirus I think that was just a thought in his head, something he didn't say aloud. (In the WN that's what it was)

In chapter 40, though, he mumbled how Sherry was villager Lv3 and got stared at weirdly, so if the manga changed that, they might just be ignoring it as Master saying something nonsensical again. Somewhat hard to tell when these small side texts are being said aloud or not

@Strowy Roxanne's a Beast Warrior right now. Had to go back to chapter 17 to learn that! They don't show her job and level very often

Dex-chan lover
@Tamult For some reason I understood it as if you applied those effects to yourself and I was confused why someone would want that to themselves

Dex-chan lover
About the Sex Maniac Job
Yes he does eventually get it.
A requirement to get it is to have sex everyday.
WHat does it do?
Well you get a special attack that grows in power for everyday that you are abstinent.
Also another special trait you get when the job is high leveled, is that you can impregnate other species.

Dex-chan lover
@boag
he gets Sex Maniac after a night with both Roxanne and Sherry; he has to indulge himself on any kind of 'deviant' sexual act, in this case two women.

Users who are viewing this thread