Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Intellectual Faction (3)

Dex-chan lover
Sex maniac huh ... acceptable. Now get on your job MC ... not only the girls are waiting!

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
i know that some people fucked trees and exhaust pipes
i dare not think what lies on the actual end scale of fucked up sexual deviations

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The manga is kinda slow to release so I went and started the novel from ch1 a few days ago; this chapter in particular seems to be so damn close to the original. I opted to read the WN instead of the LN but sometimes I regret it, as the author repeats itself a lot. A. LOT. To the point of saying something and right after restructure the phrase with the same words to say it again. And again. Sometimes four times.

But the story itself is nice, and I guess the manga will skip a lot of this repetitiveness which isnt bad. I cant wait to see the harem flourishing.

The scene on the novel:

sex-maniac.png

Dex-chan lover
One of the isekai manga adaptations apparently condensed ENTIRE VOLUME of content into one chap
and people are happy as fuck because said volume was worthless nothingburger
so yeah, the more number autism mangaka discards while keeping core intact the better for us

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's gonna need that job to satisfy however many girls he'll with the hentai power of infinite stamina (and other stuffs)

Dex-chan lover
> MC's saying "I... it goes up regularly" and placed on top of Roxanne's plot, was so misleading...
I understand what they were talking about, but the placing of callouts was bad.
I really thought, Roxanne's plot was not "Explored level 33 and is growing healthily"

> We learn a lot with this chapter.
Too bad, base on the previous chapters with Roxanne, we were expecting something on this chapter.
What we learned here, might be a glimpse in the incoming chapters.
Wherein it is more technical like production Job, and small portion of MCxRoxannexSherry panels on it...

Too bad, my son didnt wake up in this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Very intellectually stimulating!

And Roxanne continues to assert her alpha bitch of the harem status.

Dex-chan lover
Jealous Roxanne gives me life 😭

also wtf
I mean, not complaining about the racial speciality, but lmao

Dex-chan lover
i mean they're not wrong lmao
humans have always been big horny

nice race specific job tho
ez money

dat human racial skill hahaha
roxanne is jelly af now

thank you very much for the update!