Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Never Give Up (1)

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne is a very good girl. She takes first because she's the senior girl and head of the slave pack (canine), and also makes sure her junior sister is taken care of so she isn't left out in the cold and wanting. Magnificent bottom bitch, no hate involved, just acceptance, tolerance, kindness and gentle teaching of the hierarchy.

Both girls' hips are fuckin' killing me though, augh. THICC.

Dex-chan lover
My goodness, this chapter is so fcking hot. And if it's uncensored it would be 5x better.

Sherry looks better when she lets her hair down though.

Fed-Kun's army
Even with it being censored it has the best crispy art, i wish the expand more not just on the dungeon aspect but maybe torwards outdoors conflicts as well but that just wishful thinking, my god was the a sight to behold

Fed-Kun's army
Is this manga about dungeons and adventuring? Or is it an incredibly detailed look into the intricacies of creating and living with a harem of slave waifus. GAD DEEEMN!

Double-page supporter
Step back with that No nut nonsense. Its Nonstop Nut November in this household.

Dex-chan lover
@Soseki can I ask for the clean page 6 ? PLEEEEEEEASE? Your redrawer's work should not be wasted *____________*

@everyone oh you guys gonna love when he
acquires the Sex Maniac job, on this same night.

Dex-chan lover
FUK, WHY DID THIS COME OUT IN NN-NOVEMBER OF ALL TIMES

the last chapters were like, nope, dialogue.
Now of all times they give us the service.

Fed-Kun's army
I should expect nothing less from this manga. It's either some really good fanservice or some suspiciously interesting slave trading economics. Maybe a bit of plot mixed in if we're lucky every 10 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread