Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

@Ortho Sounds like you only read a couple chapters, so you miss out on all the good parts and their development.

@Alksen In today's standing yes, Slavery is a No No, which the MC clearly thinks aswell, but it's not like he mistreats his "slaves" he doesn't even think of them As slaves, so just keep reading, it gets really wholesome... with some lewd mixed in, but it's wholesome lewd.

There seems to be a lot of thought put in the RPG aspects of things and the sex scenes felt like a reward for following thru the RPG elements of the story.

I don't know why, but comics from Asian countries such as South Korea, Japan, and China seem less disturbed from the idea of slaves and other types of servitude. Usually their right to dominate only involves having power, weath, or social position, there are no laws of protection or deterrence. It makes me feel like their society has a very hierarchy based class structure and is very corrupt.

This whole manga is so wholesome and uplifting. All the sex feels so natural. That "smut" tag is so misleading.

@Superdd341 yes, go for the WN the "original" translated is mostly closed/deleted but you can find on the leeches sites (RNF), But be warned its quite repetitive routine

@ForemostCrab7 I mean its not really wholesome when he tells the chicks he will never set them free.... maybe if he buys the slaves and offers them their freedom to return to wherever they call home or stay with him as his partners that would be wholesome. As it stands they are 100% sex slaves where he has a massive power dynamic over them whether you see it or not. He is also supposedly from our day and age from a first world country so it should be wrong to him unless he is a piece of shit, which kind of is when he tells Roxy he will never let her go or free her. That seems to me like he thinks of her and the rest of them as his property my guy so I dont know where you are getting this noble nature from the mc.

Dex-chan lover
The new cover looks delicious! :p

d4432ec2-eb45-4ed6-865a-b48f6f21ade3.png

For a supposed "Erotica" series, this is a damn slow burn. I haven't even gotten to anything remotely "erotic," and I just finished the first volume. I appreciate the world-building to an extent, but this is getting ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Has a 4/10 story but a 10/10 art, and that is good enough for me

Got here after the anime, of course
The "action" in the anime is better, of course, but I like how this manga just take it's pace to build the world, chars and everything while giving us some nice tits here and there.
Just hope that it goes a different way that the end of the anime went, more chars, more building time needed.

Love the series with quite a rich story, so slaves have a will or the slave-owner has a will? Looking forward to Chapter 72

Love the series with quite a rich story, so slaves have a will or the slave-owner has a will? Looking forward to Chapter 72
The slave owner have a will regarding the slaves.
He can put in his will that after he dies, the slaves can be set free for example.

The anime version of this broke the way I saw isekais, and also other anime and manga in general, after this I was done with weak betas as MC's and started to look for stories with guys that were more assertive and dominant with females. This manga is like a drug for me, the only thing that bothers me is that we have to wait a month for 15 pages.

Users who are viewing this thread