Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

@Anime-7i77es I watch too much hentai, and I have the ability to control most of be nerves of my body with perfect precision, and I'm completely straight. Huehuehuehue

@Anime-7i77ies this is pretty much hentai but with a lot of adventuring in the story. I'd say 50:50 on the hentai and adventure

Edit: minus the drawing of genitalia btw since those are censored

I just read it, get horny, rub a little and then it ends and then read the adventure... sex scene... rub... but it’s not long enough and It’s just an hour of blue balls.

It's ok. It have just one problem that is common with the 90% of the Isekai: the fighting is not a challenge at all for the MC.
I don't understand why OP MC is became a thing in the last 10 years.
Where is the fun of a fight where you know that the MC can't lose no matter what.
In this one for example all the fighting feel like one big grind session.

Dex-chan lover
Is a good Doujin or Light erotic story but for a Manga story is just trash with a nice comfty filler.
If you wanna see 80% of really good filler and vanilla ecchi stuff... this your manga. You will understand if you compare a similar ecchi stuff manga Tsugumomo compare to that manga this just a bad joke with good drawings, and comparing other stories about relaxing isekais its just feel like air with ecchi this story

the individuals who are complaining about this manga are the usual idiots who complain about anything at the drop of the hat x.O; you know "it's not the way I'd write it so it's not a good manga"

It's great. The MC doesn't only rely on the cheat skills he has and takes his time analyzing the situation he's in instead of the usual junk isekai that is based strictly around the cheat skill and how "uniquely" it can be used. The MC is smart, not afraid to spill blood if he has to, and is not a simp... yeah, he gets a really hot battle slave and, unlike every other MC, actually takes her to bed just as often as you would if you had a slave that sexy. There are definitely borderline hentai scenes (plenty), but it takes a back seat to the story. Those individuals who are complaining about the amount of sex is because the past 3 chapters (41-43) was about his new slave adjusting to their at home life AKA a lot of 3P. Since the chapters release on a monthly, they completely forget the past 40 chapters -.-

Dex-chan lover
who cares about this stupid RPG mechanic, I just want to enjoy the lewd

also author works in nhentai is based

I was about to ask why is this drawn so well, and I realized this guy is a nhen artist, but this is a surprisingly decent manga good 7.5/10 but because that doesn't exist 8/10

YEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 44 ANOUCE THAT THIS WILL HAVE AN ANIME TV SERIES
FUCK YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (LITERALLY)

I WAS LIKE, IF REDO THE HEALER HAS AN ANIME I SURELY HOPE THIS ONE HAS TOO, AND GUESS WHAT, IT FUCKING DID!!!!!

XD XD XD XD

Holy shit. 10. Need more, a lot more. I'm deeply saddened that this isn't 1000 chapters long.

This deserves to be a weekly release, the story is soooo good, a good balance of fleshing out/advacing the story with fluff and wholesome chapters, while also having nice fanservice/ecchi scenes

Users who are viewing this thread