Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Dex-chan lover
The dwarf girl finally shows up in the raws in the most recent chapter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The auther lost his story grip and they took H genre instead
This page needs update from normal to H

This is exact type of isekai i like. An actual decent MC whos not a simp plus a cute and sexy slave whos shy but not reluctant to follow the orders of her Master. The only thing thats sad is that the updates are so slow.

I just realized that this serries has the word "harem" on its title. Cause i dont get the harem vibe since roxane are the only girl he has so far, other harem titled serries would gain at least 5 girl on their 35 chapter.

Aggregator gang
Sexiness aside, getting down and dirty while soapy is recipe for a bad time later on, for both parties.

Soap should be used on the outside of the body only! Rinse off and use lube if you want slippery sexy times!

@mdgtpope i was comparing it with other harem isekai manga. in other series the mc would gotten at least 5 girls by now (35th chapter)

Fed-Kun's army
The MC's better than the other beta isekai MCs but still pretty meh to the point that the only huge difference is that he's not a virgin.

@deltarayedge strongly agreed.

Dex-chan lover
The novel never got too big, the MC just lives day to day with his harem and hunts normal dungeons, he have cheat skills but isn't broken as fuck.
Is a nice read because it doesn't try too hard, no demon lord, no army of undead, no conspirancy, there are some twist here and there so that isn't always the same thing, but it doesn't ruin the atmosphere.
The thing I'm most curious about is if
the MC will be able to crossbred with the girls, is made clear in one novel chapter that species can't procreate outside their own and that elves and beastkin don't age as humans (I think they age as internally but stay young & beatiful on the outside), big letdown for MC, but there is a job for everything in this isekai, even sex, and after reaching a certain level every job unlock a superior version of itself (hero to true hero, mage to wizard/warlock) with new skills and sub effects...so is possible that the evolution of sexbeast(can't remember the name) allows him to have kids

Users who are viewing this thread