Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

This has great art but an extremely generic setting and crappy story. If it wasn't for the ecchi it would not be worth reading lol. The main character is a simp of the highest order, highly reflective of the average teenager these days (skinny, average looking, and will do anything for pussy) which is likely why its so popular.

At the end of the day, its just a generic self-insert manga that focuses on romance/harem (and not even well done, at that) moreso than an engaging plot. Great art though.

@TimeVolt you will sadly make a not popular one then, those guys down there only care about this much ecchi, i for once could like to see that tho, lol, even more so if it isnt all about fanservice.

Hire slave and rape, i dont like this. He is so rude. He says " i am the master then i have right to f*ck them" without try to get loved. i dropped this because i want to see being love and love.

Banned
I've been binge reading Isekai manga for a few days now and this just bored the hell out of me, I can't believe it's rated so well, clearly more people need to be exposed to different stories with how many 10's this is getting. The story is just so damn boring, and the MC has no charisma or interesting traits, 4/10

Cant we get a wholesome story..I dont like rape or sexual violence whenever I read manga cause that thing f*cked my mind

Can someone explain why this has high rating?

@thorhp
I've been binge reading Isekai manga for a few days now and this just bored the hell out of me, I can't believe it's rated so well, clearly more people need to be exposed to different stories with how many 10's this is getting. The story is just so damn boring, and the MC has no charisma or interesting traits, 4/10

I'd give it a 6/10 but the rest I completely agree. I'm starting to think a lot of people on this site have plain bad taste, and can't tell the difference from a good manga and bad one.
That or someone is using bot's combined with throwaway accounts to spam rate mangas.

UBwvCRi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
wtf, why do i saw someone said rape? i never saw a little bit of rape in this series because the mc always asked for the permission first.

@ispcizero3rd people victim of some form of sexual abuse are more sensitive and sometimes detect things we normal people don't even see. even when it may not be real,
Code:
anyway... he does kind of force the 1st time, she doesnt really accept because it is what she wants, Its her status as a slave that accepts for her as she was "trained for that"... she does get in the mood and gets kind of addicted to it tho which doesnt happend unless u want it i think.

@konzolmester i read a lot of manga (too many) and honestly maybe its just me but i just love this one, i feel pretty confident in saying i would still read it without the NSFW part. I don't know there is just something to the minute detail and the way the character interact that is just soo good.

Also i totally disagree with the MC complaint to me he makes complete sense, the dude tried to kill himself now he just want to chill back enjoy life, doesn't need a great goal to be happy, and all his little experiment yeah he looks bland as fuck but damn did they nail his personality, just warped enough to to adapt to killing and all but not crazy, he just sorta goes with the flow of the world.

I get that you find the story boring but i think its part of what i and many people like its a fantasy slice of life with a slightly stronger then normal protagonist (just enough so its interesting ).

there are other slice of life-ish fantasy out there but they often move way to fast like ch 1 MC arrive ch2 he has a house and servant and all, yeah i think that probably my favorite of this one, the fucking pacing
its slow but god dammit does it feel good like 4 chapter on buying a fucking house, yeah I'm into that shit.

sorry for the poor English

Aggregator gang
Great Manga
Hope we get more chapters

Also Roxanne Best Girl

Supporter
Missing updates so much, but this work always being translated on schedule. Good work, I appreciate translator

Everytime I saw this comment sections, it's always about people complaining smh.

Did you guys seriously reading this for the plot not for the sexy scenes?

Even if the MC asks for permission for intercourse, it's still morally wrong. Since she's a slave and the status quo makes it impossible to refuse. Ethically however, the MC did no wrong. No laws were broken and he gave conditions where it seemed like she wasn't forced. An example would be if your boss asks you out for a date (leading to possibly more) and you can't say no because you're afraid of being fired or being passed for a promotion.

I have qualms about slavery in Japanese manga. It's because their acceptance to slavery is a contradiction. They usually own slaves for various reasons including being forced to owning one. But sometimes they use the rationale that because they're in a different world, they must follow a different custom. That makes sense until they stubbornly hold various Japanese idealisms. Slavery from then on isn't a forced option but a choice that they really wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread