Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Supporter
This slice-of-life borderline-hentai somehow manages to be so WHOLESOME. I love it.

@DR-ZOIDBERG I enjoy this style because it is more slice of life. Also you can usually tell within a few chapters whether or not a manga is one where main characters will die or not. I don't want the main characters to die in this manga and if it becomes clear that they won't, then it's just fighting for the sake of fighting. For example if it's a "hard fight" that takes ten chapters but you know the MC will win in the end, then for me that's just ten chapters wasted that could have been spent on relaxing character development or wholesome sexy times. It also makes sense in the story that he would be overly powerful in a normal dungeon, if he went and tried to fight some demon lord then I'm sure he would die, but he's taking it slow and as you said grinding to gain levels and new jobs. I can certainly understand though if you prefer a more action oriented isekai, I just personally love the slow slice of life isekai with no real drama or challenges. Anyway I hope that explains where the fun is in an OP MC that faces basically no challenges. Hope you have a great day. ~_~

Double-page supporter
Huh i waited until there were some more translated chapter so i just now found out there is an anime coming........honestly i am more excited that the 11 volumen of the novel came out in december, apart from the obvious incoming censorshit the anime could take more from the novels than the manga. Not that the novel is bad but it just wouldn't aapt well to anime i think

Dex-chan lover
This is some tasty garbage.
Morally dubious garbage.
Way too much time and effort put into illustrating the systems interacted with.
But damn if these companions aren't attractive anime girls.

all I know the story is about the growth of a man going to dungeons with a sexy anime slave then comes home to pleasure themselves.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF SO DAMN THIS MANGA IS GOOD!!!

Slight
for a manga with harem in its title it takes really long for member 2 to appear im about to start vol 6 and according to the cover girl 2 will finely appear i will admit that the standard harem introduces girls ridiculously quick so its interesting to see a exception that focuses on worldbuilding first

very GOOD history. The MC has not a cheat skill and gain advantage throught trial and error. also, the plot introduces the girls of the harem slowly, in a very organic way.
10/10.

The good thing about this manga, except the hentai part, is the way they tell the story really slowly, like that we are playing with them, and not like others where main character unlocked various skills in a instant. The bad thing is the chapter is out only after a week with very few pages.. Im ok waiting 1 month for a new chapter but i really prefer having 60 pages like shingeki no kyojin

this manga is only slave play ,with some other shit to make it seem like its not a slave play manga, dropping this shit, gl all

Really good. But I'm not sure about the "harem" mean. Looks like the progress is still a long way to reach...😅

Group Leader
its fine if the harem is taking so long to form, but by putting the word harem in the title kinda gives the expectation to the readers that the harem would build faster, and that it wouldn't take 5 to 6 volumes for the just the second girl to appear

@NekoID I've read the web-novel, which besides not having anything explicit like the manga does, it's almost the same as the manga, there's still more girls to be introduced

Users who are viewing this thread