Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The 20th Floor Seeks You. Before This Body Melts and Washes Into The Darkness I

Dex-chan lover
He reminds me of Dimentio from Super Paper Mario, so I like him already.

A NEW TERRIFYING OPPONENT APPEARS!!!

...and we get 20 pages of introduction and nothing happens.

Dex-chan lover
Boy some of these isekais/MC'S are carbon copies, I thought it was an update of another manga

Aggregator gang
I had to re-read, I can't believe it... The summary is just so, common... I couldn't remember, and I usually remember the manga once I see the cover it has but I just couldn't this time..man, still glad I did.

Read you all in 3 to 6 months..

Thanks for the chapter update btw.

Dex-chan lover
@Belkin whats this similar to? Other than the concept of dungeon and boss, I dont remember anything thats carbon copy of this

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari there is that one about a vigilante who isekaied with the element "black" that causes him to get a weird stat-condition.
Then there is also pretty much any story that plays on the whole "ooh, so tense, a boss from a lower floor decided to walk up a few just to fight mc while he is still weak! for various 'reasons'!"

Dex-chan lover
"When you meet a monster"
It isn't a 'meeting' when you actively teleported them, stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari I really dont remember the name, the mc gets isekaied but the kingdom doesn't want him because he has no skills and throws him in a dungeon, he almost gets killed only to find a chest with an orb that gives him some op power and solo the hidden boss. My point being, all of these ,MC'S are virtually the same. They only wear black clothes, his power is darkness or something like that, long black hair, edgy/otaku attitude and last but not least the majestic Nippon steel. Not hating on them as I read them to kill time but honestly I sometimes mix them up.

Dex-chan lover
.... okay I admit, the way those Floor guardians are characterized is pretty damn cool. It really gives them a personality aside from "HUR HUR KILL ALL THE HUMIES HUR"

@Riger

By "meet", "encounter" would probably be a better word, going by context (haven't checked raws).

But it's true, when you find a monster and you know that monster is there, fleeing, fighting or negotiating (if possible) tend to be the only options. In this case, fleeing and negotiating were off the table, so a fight is to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread