Isekai Metaller - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I had to double check Wikipedia to see if that is true & funnily enough, he’s right. Now I don’t want to start a debate about Mötley Crüe but personally they lean more towards hard rock with glam. Disagree with me if you want but it’s good music that we can all enjoy (as do I). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Never forget, that once Danzig/the misfits chased Motley Crüe out of the Whiskey. Just as Alex chased this glam rocker out of the Iron Maiden temple.

I won't bring a subjective opinion about glam rock vs true metal (no true Scotsman, anyone?). But history is history.

Never forget, that once Danzig/the misfits chased Motley Crüe out of the Whiskey. Just as Alex chased this glam rocker out of the Iron Maiden temple.

I won't bring a subjective opinion about glam rock vs true metal (no true Scotsman, anyone?). But history is history.
The thing with Glam was that they started softening rock again, specially when all where doing Power Ballads.

In the 80's Ozzy went full glam and yet nobody put his status as "Prince of Darkness" in doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread