Isekai Metaller - Ch. 6

Contributor
Are you prepared to walk through the gates of hell to fight for metal?
You'd have to be insane to try.
Good, you're not a quitter, right.
At least there will be company.
Time to leave.

Dex-chan lover
zqyfhHV.png

Dex-chan lover
Please let them get a pop person so both can unite together over annoyance...only to find out about pop metal which is a thing..

Dex-chan lover
Even though I'm just here for the story and it's antics, I'm CLEARLY not cultured enough to understand anything about metal or rock as a subculture. Quite frankly, I would not be surprised if either someone wanted to crusify me for being a normie/outsider or if that mental image was also an album cover.
Who cares ?
When you read the thing you never know, you will learn a thing or two about new knowledge. Just like Japanese started learning Ctulhu myth after anime Haiyore Nyaruko-san became widespread.

Besides, Metal and Rock was popular in 80-90, and then become dead meme in Japan since the rise of bandol / idol in mid-2K. This theme is a revival of the ancient meme.

Dex-chan lover
the true wisdom is that genre is just a categorization method; it's an imperfect method of evaluating art.

the truER wisdom is that caring about if you like something from the 'wrong' genre makes you sound like a dingus.

Double-page supporter
It just dawned on me that we could potentially see a recreation of Blind Guardian's "Nightfall in Middle Earth" cover.

Dex-chan lover
They could do the demon king is influenced by the viewer gag. So the minion could see him as I dunno one of the Kiss guys and our lead sees him looking like Ozzie

Or it’s a Girl to really mess with things

Users who are viewing this thread