Isekai Metaller - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Even though I'm just here for the story and it's antics, I'm CLEARLY not cultured enough to understand anything about metal or rock as a subculture. Quite frankly, I would not be surprised if either someone wanted to crusify me for being a normie/outsider or if that mental image was also an album cover.

Dex-chan lover
Considering he's been using it since chapter 2 or 3, I'm surprised it's taken this long for the author to point out God of Thunder is a KISS song, given how quick they are to point out other references.

Dex-chan lover
Non metalhead reader receiving unsolicited metal knowledge for entertainment is just so funny to me
I'm the translator and I gotta make a lot of research via every chapter lmao, like the phrase Death to False Metal, I read it in original language, heard Alex called it a reference, then gotta search up that phrase 3 different ways to find it

Dex-chan lover
Even though I'm just here for the story and it's antics, I'm CLEARLY not cultured enough to understand anything about metal or rock as a subculture. Quite frankly, I would not be surprised if either someone wanted to crusify me for being a normie/outsider or if that mental image was also an album cover.
Don't worry bro, I'm reading this for the references I don't understand either! :pacman: It's all in good fun though. I still got a few though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm the translator and I gotta make a lot of research via every chapter lmao, like the phrase Death to False Metal, I read it in original language, heard Alex called it a reference, then gotta search up that phrase 3 different ways to find it
Thank you for going the extra mile on the references!

Dex-chan lover
Just jumping right into the demon king's castle huh? Looks like this is going to be one of those short and sweet manga unless some new twist happens when they come face to face.

Dex-chan lover
Just jumping right into the demon king's castle huh? Looks like this is going to be one of those short and sweet manga unless some new twist happens when they come face to face.
The demon king's actually Alex's long lost brother who is level 1000

Users who are viewing this thread