Isekai Metaller - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
You know the author REALLY did their research when even the TL has trouble searching for a name that's so obscure not even Wikipedia can help. But then again, I doubt anyone here knew Masa Ito before now.

Thanks for the TL @roronoa

Off topic question, kinda, but is Andrew W.K's music considered metal? Because if so, my walks just became MUCH more enthusiastic!

Edit: That guy at the end with the black hair and the biker 'stache, he looks like someone I've vaguely seen, but can't quite put my finger on it...

Dex-chan lover
You know the author REALLY did their research when even the TL has trouble searching for a name that's so obscure not even Wikipedia can help. But then again, I doubt anyone here knew Masa Ito before now.

Off topic question, kinda, but is Andrew W.K's music considered metal? Because if so, my walks just became MUCH more enthusiastic!

Edit: That guy at the end with the black hair and the biker 'stache, he looks like someone I've vaguely seen, but can't quite put my finger on it...
Oh him? That's just Fred, don't mind him

Fed-Kun's army

That is what happens when you truly love doing what you are doing. :chad::clap:

I was reeeeeally worried about the Axe after the previous chapter brought them right to the Demon King. Seems like they're still going!

The demon king legit has to be a helloween reference
Keeper_of_the_Seven_Keys_Part_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread