Isekai Metaller - Ch. 7

Group Leader
You know the author REALLY did their research when even the TL has trouble searching for a name that's so obscure not even Wikipedia can help. But then again, I doubt anyone here knew Masa Ito before now.

Thanks for the TL @roronoa

Off topic question, kinda, but is Andrew W.K's music considered metal? Because if so, my walks just became MUCH more enthusiastic!

Edit: That guy at the end with the black hair and the biker 'stache, he looks like someone I've vaguely seen, but can't quite put my finger on it...
I think he kind of looks like Lemmy Kilmeister?

Dex-chan lover
You know the author REALLY did their research when even the TL has trouble searching for a name that's so obscure not even Wikipedia can help. But then again, I doubt anyone here knew Masa Ito before now.

Thanks for the TL @roronoa

Off topic question, kinda, but is Andrew W.K's music considered metal? Because if so, my walks just became MUCH more enthusiastic!

Edit: That guy at the end with the black hair and the biker 'stache, he looks like someone I've vaguely seen, but can't quite put my finger on it...
Translator here, my pleasure to serve.

Dex-chan lover
The demon king legit has to be a helloween reference
Keeper_of_the_Seven_Keys_Part_1.jpg
Same thing I thought, it's absolutely a Helloween reference
I really hope we get more and more metal references

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving this a lot right now and I hope It gets an anime adaptation so we can hear what guitar riffs he does to do his attacks

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised that the author did a reference to an obscure NWOBHM band like Tank.

Users who are viewing this thread