Isekai Metaller - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That has to be like, a magical thieving skill or something, no amount of sleight of hand would allow someone to steal a whole ass guitar from someone without them noticing otherwise, lol.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I guess if you don't know anything about virtuoso guitarists, you're not going to be very interested in this manga, I mean, they already mentioned Steve Vai and Malmsteen. This is going to be like Isekai Ojisan at the beginning, which I'm sure many zoomers had no fucking idea was a "Sega Saturn".

I hope it keeps getting more metal covers! it's kind of dumb but I buy the metalhead twist

Dex-chan lover
let's hope this isekai stays funny and refreshing, I'm already a bit concerned over him being level 999 - feels like it may go down a more generic route with that, but so far the premise is funny enough to keep the series entertaining

Dex-chan lover
If it's just metal references in an isekai world with some comedic spin to it i am sold. Don't need superb deep plot in all my manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that’s awesome and nu (metal), it will be a great palate cleanser from all the heavy (metal) stuff I’ve been reading recently. XD
I love Alex to death (metal)!
I wonder how the story will progress(ive metal) from there…
… ok ok, I’m done with the metal puns.

… Now the real question: am I the only one thinking that Lizzy look like she is drawn in a completely diffe genre, like she seems to have triple the details in her design. Her braid alone is probably the biggest pain to draw in the whole manga! XD
(I mean, she is frelling cute, but yeah.)

Why wouldn't he be level 666 ? I think thats pretty metal
666 is just 999 upside down. :p

I'm already interested, the protagonist didn't come from a cookie cutter!
So far. Definitely a unique character design, but he's still flirting with some of the typical isekai protag stuff. Still, 10 for the unique style, we'll see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, Satan just wants you to rock out and not be shits to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread