Isekai Metaller - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Banned
Best circle pit I've been in so far was Slayer in 2016 with Death Angel and Anthrax.

Wish I could've been in the peak Slayer pits. They're almost mythological at this point.
Mine was CONAN with Bellwitch, can't remember the year. Broke my hip, was the best. After that Kreator with Death Angel.

Never got to see Slayer live, it's a shame but I'm not much of a thrash fan. Sludge pits go hard enough though.

Contributor
So is it a Metal vs Visual Kei showdown?

We're gonna need way more eye shadow and hair spray than I first thought.

For a taste of the visual kei genre and its outlandish style.

Fed-Kun's army
Best circle pit I've been in so far was Slayer in 2016 with Death Angel and Anthrax.

Wish I could've been in the peak Slayer pits. They're almost mythological at this point.
Never been to Slayer myself. The best I have been it's a tie between Gojira and Cannibal Corpse. Cannibal Corpse would win if I had not been on sick after it from walking in the cold night all sweaty lol.

Mine was CONAN with Bellwitch, can't remember the year. Broke my hip, was the best. After that Kreator with Death Angel.

Never got to see Slayer live, it's a shame but I'm not much of a thrash fan. Sludge pits go hard enough though.
Hail Conan! I got to see them in March.

Sludge and Brutal Death Metal pits have the best energy imo. Not specifically the most violent, but the chugs and riffs tickle the brain just right, it's vitalizing.

Last edited:

NIB

Dex-chan lover
If we have a "glam metal" looking dude, I guess we'll have more stereotypes in the future.
True metal vs fake, corporate metal. A tale as old as time.
70s metal and 80s glam metal? It's hard to say that it was a "fight", since bands like Judas Priest and Scorpions took advantage of that movement to sell like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread