Isekai Metaller

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is the cover of the manga pretty much the Death Row source cover lmao

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but "spot the reference" game is the only enjoyable thing about this manga, it is painfully cliche in all other regards

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry, but "spot the reference" game is the only enjoyable thing about this manga, it is painfully cliche in all other regards

Bastard! is like that, and Detroit Metal City had a great shtick going with Krauser's lucky misunderstandings. But, that's it for the genre. This manga isn't bad, it's recent, and the author is passionate about it. Let us metalheads take the W. Maybe some of the kids here can learn about some great music, too.

Yeah I thought he would use music more, but he kinda just uses magic spells that are references to music. Less a bard, more a sorcerer.

Dex-chan lover
This is sure to have an adaptation, but please make the rock 🪨 outstanding 👏 like in Black Heaven Rock and Roll.

Dex-chan lover
Alright. So far the overall aesthetic is decent, but the actual fight scenes are far from metal. I was kind of hoping the combat would be something like the final scene from Knights of Badassdom, some badass singing bringing the monsters down like a proper metal artist, but unfortunately it's just be single-strum instances of the "god of thunder" lightning skill.
That's honestly lame as fuck, making it seem like he has no other musical skills - which is obviously false since he was holding a concert before he got isekai-ed.
I hope it improves.

Man, whatever. It's fun. Dude's gonna force the demon king to sit down and drink his goddamn tea and then have a massive concert and I'm here for it.

Dex-chan lover
It is fun, but the concept won't make for a long series so i hope they know when to end it.

Love the idea... but the level should have been 666 xD...

Ya know. Satan.
xD

So many people think metal music is stantic worshipper music. Would have been a good inside joke.
Cause every last metal head i know is the most loveing and caring possible.
One friend even shelters sick bats and peps them up to heatlhy again, just to realese them into the wild.

Metalheads are nice.

Users who are viewing this thread