Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Was just thinking of this series, good luck continuing (maybe you can message the last tl and see if you can't work together, i think i looked at their profile and they logged in within the week at least, i think the ettiquette is 3 months at least according to the reddit manga comments i've seen but i suppose it's been pretty close)

-Cat creature finally appears
-In a neighboring country

LOL well hopefully Luke doesn't go on as much as a rampage as Fel, unless there's more 'tasty dragons'. Wonder how the cat will act like in comparison to Luke's 'tsundere-ness', maybe spoiled like Cere-puppy or maybe just 'elegant' or 'sagely knowledge'. Or maybe like 'showing off' its powers to the guests or so as an entertainer. If not intrinsically connected to the 'cat god' like "i'll join you/know who you are" (or even something like, "I'm sorry I cannot leave this forest but i can introduce you to my children/followers" or so lol)

Himeri's outfit with the apron is cute, kinda want her boots (lol wonder if her 'colleagues' will get mad at her [then again the tamer's guild is kinda empty so other than hiring /that/ receptionist, i guess not many else applying but be cool if we'll meet another fellow tamer])

Edit: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6919fz/
Also i found this, don't think it'd be translated compared to the manga but if anyone's interested on the novel ver lol

Last edited:

Tju

Dex-chan lover
quite ballsy of Himeri to moonlight as parttimer when she's the guildmaster. the chances of her getting scolded and him finding out due to this is likely quite high.

Dex-chan lover
quite ballsy of Himeri to moonlight as parttimer when she's the guildmaster. the chances of her getting scolded and him finding out due to this is likely quite high.
well, i guess other than that one receptionist, i don't know if there are other ppl making demands of her, but even tho he doesn't know yet, the guildmaster themselves watching over someone's precious business is good. I doubt any huge monsters like Cerberus would cause an issue again, although i imagine that one regular adventurer team might not even recognize Himeri (although considering she's not even 18 yet it being just kinda dropped on her is a bit unfair b/c being like a master adventurer isn't the same skill set as a guildmaster [other than the 'normal adventurers wouldn't respect a guildmaster 'weaker' than them lol'])

(although be interesting if she was that much of a 'magical genius' that she could create some kinda clone like "am i actually the strongest" or those "golem helpers" in the Purification isekai, but not that kinda story/she's not the protag lol)
I mean I gues yeah you can call your self free. Like yeah shes thr Guildmaster afterall .

Paperwork aside it's not as if she's moving in there/staying overnight if not just doing all the 'guildmaster stuff' at the end of the day if not delegating it to other ppl (tho i think the adventurer receptionist did tell her to approach/get closer to Taichi as a tamer anyways lol)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for yout work, after 11 chapters there Will be cats finally. Catgod teased our MC a bit.

Still fluffy is justice, more fluffy friends!

Dex-chan lover
ty for the tl

only thing in terms of feedback is that you might want a proofreader since the english is a bit rough in some parts
"Luke standout" should be "stands out" as two separate words, on that note

Also, "praise to sell", praise to hell? (don't think he would but it would be amusing if he somehow tamed a horse creature that's a bit faster, but not necessarily as fast as luke for some 'quicker' errands or so)

Thanks for yout work, after 11 chapters there Will be cats finally. Catgod teased our MC a bit.

Still fluffy is justice, more fluffy friends!
lol well it lead to him meeting luke but i guess it is odd that he was dropped in the middle of the forest unless he (cat god) wasn't allowed to interfere too much, tho hopefully it's not like "forest cats are sacred so you're not allowed to tame them" tho himeri 'defeated' one as an adventurer so i guess it's not like it's known what the god would look like (tho other than legendary stories being passed down i can imagine a more serious stories would have ppl refusing to worship a non humanoid 'god' lol) to where all cats would be worshiped

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
After an eternity in Internet time, we finally get to the part with cats! Time to tame a spriga- I mean, forest cat...

Dex-chan lover
After an eternity in Internet time, we finally get to the part with cats! Time to tame a spriga- I mean, forest cat...
I don't think it'll head that way b/c it's a 'lighthearted story' but imagine if he went all the way to another country for the cats to be like "sorry our life force is connected to this forest so we can't leave", tho i don't think it's a spoiler to think he'll succeed considering the 3 cats on the volume cover.

Tho, be interesting if he'll choose to tame like, twice as many cats as he did for berry rabbits, tho if they're riding back on Luke versus teleportation magic or shrinking enough to fit in his magic bag i imagine he'd hold back

Users who are viewing this thread