Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 23.3 - Curtain Call ③

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeeh. That's not the way it went in the novel. It had more depth to it. :shamihuh:
Novels have a lot more freedom than manga which has more freedom than anime. Just the nature of the beast.

Dex-chan lover
So....why did Atou attack the twins?
After the scene of self-reflection (throwing a tantrum) and saying her personal feelings don't belong, after Takuto told her they can't afford to lose hero units and don't want to lose their people, she deals what could have very easily been fatal hits on the girls....
It was nice and dramatic.....but ultimately stupid and going against Takuto's orders.

It may look like a dude just randomly barged into their fight.
But in the novel, it was hinted that his intervention was guided by his god,
presumably to stop the dark lord from saying the god's name out loud

Dex-chan lover
So....why did Atou attack the twins?
After the scene of self-reflection (throwing a tantrum) and saying her personal feelings don't belong, after Takuto told her they can't afford to lose hero units and don't want to lose their people, she deals what could have very easily been fatal hits on the girls....
It was nice and dramatic.....but ultimately stupid and going against Takuto's orders.

Shes excessively loyal to Takuto. So she considers the twins who went berserk and didn't obey rules a liability. Danger to Takuto = something to be cleared.

Dex-chan lover
Shes excessively loyal to Takuto. So she considers the twins who went berserk and didn't obey rules a liability. Danger to Takuto = something to be cleared.
"After the scene of self-reflection (throwing a tantrum) and saying her personal feelings don't belong, after Takuto told her they can't afford to lose hero units and don't want to lose their people."
"She considers the twins who went berserk and didn't obey orders (the rule they aren't obeying) a liability"
Annnnnd then she procedes to not obey an order....do you see the contradiction yet?

If not, basically her actions made her self-reflection a mere moments earlier completely pointless.

That's a weird thing to say for a first encounter after the dude barged in on their fight.
Yeah felt like it was suppose to “we dont have to fight!” Or “you dont have to fight me” which honestly sounds odd either way

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with keeping some events or characters vague! We don't need random, forced expositions! Many manga,novels or movies nowadays are simply guiding the readers by the hand! We'll get there, no need to rush ,imo!

Dex-chan lover
guy just did kill-steal and had the gall to say "i saved you"

i know they're crying and it's sad but... fuck they're so cute even when crying :qq: :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread