Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 27 - Reconstruction

Dex-chan lover
sorta thought they were going with more aged style of guns from the preivous chapter, but I guess it's time to eat my words
oh no. I wonder what the pricing system is, because theoretically I don't think nukes would be forbidden

Dex-chan lover
Now i am not a gun nut but there seems to be something wrong with the way this gun looks
q1JtHhf.png
it really looks like the artist wasn't sure if they wanted a Daewoo, an AR/M4, or Type 89 so just combined parts of each.
the irons aren't even lined up... unless he's trying 1000 yard plus volley fire.

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be awhile until Ghandi can reach the atomic age. Better to deal with refining the policies to fit his play style and get research going before a foreign army hinders it's progress.
sorta thought they were going with more aged style of guns from the preivous chapter, but I guess it's time to eat my words
oh no. I wonder what the pricing system is, because theoretically I don't think nukes would be forbidden
By aged, you referring to muskets or pre-WWI guns?

Dex-chan lover
How dumb do you have to be to reoffend when the punishment is getting flayed alive?
Did you think you were going to somehow go unnoticed? That they wouldn't find you? That city is only so big.

Pretty sure you deserve it at that point.
the death penalty is not good, actually.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now i am not a gun nut but there seems to be something wrong with the way this gun looks
q1JtHhf.png
Reading other people's replies, I wonder if the inaccuracies could be because of copyrights issues? But I don't really know if this is even an issue... I mean JoJo and Sailormoon mangaka copied clothes and poses from fashion industry, seemingly without issue.

Dex-chan lover
q1JtHhf.png
The upper part isn't actually that bad, it's totally "acceptable".
But the lower part is just... it looks so freaking awkward!
I fell like if you would take away the grey middle part or shrink it considerably, it would look so much better and realistic.

Doesn't this look much more agreeable:
q1-Jt-Hhtestf.png

Reading other people's replies, I wonder if the inaccuracies could be because of copyrights issues? But I don't really know if this is even an issue... I mean JoJo and Sailormoon mangaka copied clothes and poses from fashion industry, seemingly without issue.

You don't have to go this wild to avoid copyright, hundreds of thousands of other media get away with more realistic designs. This just seems so odd, for no apparent reason.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it have to be getting skinned alive instead of the usual ones like hanging or the chopping block? At least those two are relatively quick.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it have to be getting skinned alive instead of the usual ones like hanging or the chopping block? At least those two are relatively quick.
Partly to deter other criminals, and partly because those "plague doctors" have hobby of collecting skin and otherwise see nothing wrong with what they're doing. Also remember that, due to the influence of the evil land, the citizens will likely come to view this sort of thing as entertainment, like how the dark elves changed over time.

Guns? Education & hospital? Food production for two whole nation?

Sorry but when the hell does those become logistically viable? Is there a time skip or something because I swear this is set right after that RPG x RTS war
Dragon Vein means they suddenly have access to a lot more mana, thus do have the resources to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
It's only videogame guns that have an issue cause they actually use the guns name and likeness. They can easily circumvent the copyright issue by changing the name and modifying the gun model to be not exactly the same to its IRL counterpart.

Dex-chan lover
Oh bother, no love for early powder firearms here either
Just the classic out of sight out of mind factories making modern gun parts and casings
There are no factories here; the MC is creating the guns AND the ammunition with magic.

In chapters 4 and 5 it was established that his "Emergency Production" skill, which in game could only produce units and buildings in his tech tree, was actually a cheat that could pull items from the modern world's present as well.

In chapter 25 he unveiled his idea to sell these modern weapons to other nations, specifically because they had no way to produce the ammunition (or even replacement parts) with their own technology and would be beholden on him to supply them.

So it's not a "I'm going to introduce a new technology" situation and instead a "I'm going to wholesale import modern items" situation.

Dex-chan lover
She is mindcontrolled/brainwashed no ?
yeah she got mindcontrolled but to be exact from the ln

the witch let her have her freedom after saying some stuff to her(i forgot what she said to her) so they end up working together but the saint got over her head and decided to attack our mc on the day of festival which later she will regret it because she used the witch power to steal atou that basically inside a no no list of our mc

Dex-chan lover
No. Dead units cannot be revived in their game.
Still, MC thinking that he had a roundabout way for it in the future.
well it was explained a couple of chapter ago but yeah he has a way which is a complete victory that when he manage to do revive all of the dead unit thought it has a strict rule if i remember right

If I was a resident I don't think I'd be willing to let the place I live become a "curse land" where it become tainted with evil
If you read previous chapters, under the immigration system, all of MC's citizens naturally incline towards evil after they come under his rule. You can see the corruption working with that mother and daughter excitedly wanting to watch "The bad person" get flayed in the public square. The "Cursed Land" that will take hold is actually beneficial for his citizens, who are slowly turning evil themselves. So no, if you were a citizen, you'd want that cursed land to manifest.

Dex-chan lover
People in a desperate situation will give up all sorts of things when offered food and safety for them and their kids. Dragontan, used to be besieged by the "barbarians", was in constant shortages of real food, and had a crime and drug problem. Mynoghra basically solved those problems overnight. The talking point about fascist states, was they at least made the Trains run on time. When you are living in poverty and suddenly get a large Quality of Life upgrade, a lot of things seem easier as a compromise. And I don't know about the taint of evil for a kid. Because Kids are assholes naturally. I can totally see a regular child just wanting to see the skin flaying.

I'm willing to overlook the gun weirdness, because I'm not sure Takuto actually knows what they really look like? He died when he was 18, and was battling illness his entire life. Given the Japanese are pretty strict on Gun Control, he may not even have ever been into related things like Air Soft. So, his primary introduction to Guns/Gun Design is probably going to be Movies. And if he's not a Gun Otaku, his mind is going to have so many misconceptions about what the entire range of guns may look like. But feel free to tell me if I'm wrong and it's mentioned in the original work if he knows more than that.

Dex-chan lover
Guns? Education & hospital? Food production for two whole nation?

Sorry but when the hell does those become logistically viable? Is there a time skip or something because I swear this is set right after that RPG x RTS war
Yes, it is right after the war. However the manga didn't clue in how long the time has passed.

It is possible that it is more than 3 months given the Saintess also finished stabilising her nation.

Users who are viewing this thread