Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

those who have red the LN or WN please tell me where should i start?

my god the young innocent knight going crazy feels forced for the sake of the theme, not that i don't find him an imbecile

reading the LN oof i really liked this part
When she just leads them on thinking theres a limit to her tentacles, discord.gg/rape

I wonder if she'll tell them that she's not even the one they have to worry about lol

Thanks for the TL, is there another part to this chapter? I would honestly prefer waiting longer and getting the whole chapter at once.

@Petnavis doubt it's the translator that's splitting the chapters, a bunch of authors/publishers have been doing this recently.

The old guy is nice, the young one is sh*t, honestly, what's wrong with this entitled brat??
Well....I do kinda understand where he's coming from since that old guy wasn't really responsible from the start, but still wtf??!!!

@MinGenius
He wasn't responsible from his point of view maybe.
I believe he was doing great, the problem is that his subordinate didn't trust him and initiated a conflict that they could never hope to win.
The old man knew things were gonna get ugly and made the right call to retreat.
His subordinate was trying to save his men and being the info back.
If only he wasn't ordered to keep quiet about the witches, then maybe, the kid would trust him more and wouldn't have gotten them to fight a boss battle.

@sif99
I don't see it as forced, there were plenty of instances where his sense of justice was shown and his distrust of their leader as well.

Dex-chan lover
This fucking jealous, Overzealous, loser.
He got the entire group slaughtered.

Aggregator gang
"Let's show these other nations how much we want peace by slaughtering all their envoys, who themselves posed no threat to us, because of a single person's misunderstanding"

zeaotry is a ugly thing...the old knight knew the world is grey and sometimes you have to lose to win, the young knight was too sure of his god and his righteousness....the result of which will always get men under you command killed...damn good manga...I definetly hope it survives these trying times for translators...keep up the good works

Double-page supporter
You disagree with me? Wow, I bet you're a rapist. Actually I've even heard first hand accounts of such things. Now that I've proved the fact of you being a rapist, you're objectively in the wrong about everything, putting me in the right!
I thought this was a fantasy setting, not real life.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you don't play with murderhobos. They just got you into a boss fight you can't win!

Users who are viewing this thread