Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
> Just because of one man who dont had a discipline of a real soldier/knight, they are being decapitated.
Now, what would you do coconut haircut knight?
I would like to see your real justice amidst crisis...

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato

*Just because of one spoilt wannabehero with a position / status high enough to remove the smarter person from doing the right thing*

militant religious zealots deserve this sort of slow horrifying death - its what they inflict against anyone who isnt like them afterall. Sadly they tend to drag everyone else down with them as we see here.

Thanks for the high quality scanlation!

Two witches, meaning two potential allies, with those two allies most likely being a loli, oneesan, or a clumsy high school lookin 500 year old woman. Unless they’re dudes

lmao, honestly I love how often pride just fucks up negotiations in situations like this.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes zealots. Those guys are always in a terrible hurry to inconvenience everybody and die now aren’t they?

Double-page supporter
@coldb7 I assumed that she started weak against full armies, not a ragtag scout squad? She's the weakest starting Hero unit in the original game, but still a hero unit. Throwing her at small scout squads would be her starting strat in the original game I'd bet.

Users who are viewing this thread