Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Chapters so short :(
Would it be possible to combine the split chapters and reupload them as full ones once both parts gets released?

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow Yes, I have seen it be done by other tls before, so I know for a fact that it is possible ;D

Fed-Kun's army
Information is a weapon, a strong weapon.
If you feel your opponent is dangerous, you retreat and come back when you've gathered enough info to overcome the threat.
This senior knight understood this, in just one short conversation.....he realized they should leave. But also had the presence of mind to say it in a way that (if he had troops) wouldn't demoralize his troops.

But then comes super zealot, fresh recruit.......with more faith than brains.....who couldn't see between the lines much less read even if the lines were a meter apart.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato :
No survivors.

The 2 paladins by her, the rest cleaned up by the dark elves.

In other news. Ch 9 part 1 RAW is out :v
Back to city building.

This time they decide to ask for some children dark elves who might be conversation partner for MC.
Sadly all the children are too terrified of him.
Then Gia point out there's the twins still.
The elder is reluctant, but Atou tell him they'll judge after seeing them.

Short version is 2 fucked up children (in the 'somebody give these girls a hug' way)
The younger sister is half-burnt, the left side of her body is basically scarred.
The older sister is...mentally a child after the trauma of having to eat her own mother's flesh to survive back during the dark elves' wandering days.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan expected this despite not reading ahead. Was not disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the raws for this confrontation is what made me realize that this series wasn't kidding about them being aligned with evil.

She doesn't just choose to kill them and be done with it. She takes delight in slaughtering them quite brutally.

Dex-chan lover
This is the problem with lawful good. They tend to be overzealous, thus overstepping their bounds.
Now they ded.

Dex-chan lover
When the "good" guys think that they are righteous and that that justifies anything they do, so the scale tips right over into them being evil again.

Not their jurisdiction, begged and warned off multiple times, yet he goes "hurrdurr I iz gud u iz evil so my word is ze law". He even goes as far as overriding and accusing his more experienced colleague. This dude's not gonna be a great loss to mankind.

Dex-chan lover
only fools will blindly charge asking for war unaware of the consequences of their own actions

Users who are viewing this thread