Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

@Greenfrost The author made it clear that Atou is a hero unit with good potential but is weak at the start, and from what I can tell, they focused more on developing the village so she likely didn't have enough time to grind.

Dex-chan lover
@DonotJudgeMe

It's not about the fact they are killing things, it's about WHY they are killing things.
A good person would do it to protect others, a neutral person does it because it benefits them the most, and an evil person does it because he enjoys it, or that happens because of the kill.
I made a very short explanation and Alignments is always a greyscale, so it's not strange if you found it a bit lacking.

We all know why we're here. All 126 of us, as of this exact moment. Don't lie, don't make excuses.

That was a good face. One of the best ones I've seen in a long, long time. 10/10. Thanks for reminding us all that Mynoghra are Evil aligned, and that the Good nations can still be assholes. It's all very well done, in just a few panels of actions and choices.

Call an ambulance... but not for me.

@Greenfrost It was stated in the beginning that she's a slow-start Hero unit that begins very weak but gets much stronger later on. We're clearly seeing that on display right now, since a handful of trash units and two slightly better units were able to hurt her.

@DonotJudgeMe This is board game morality. Evil isn't necessarily wicked and Good doesn't mean you can't be a murderous asshole. It's about what cosmic powers invest in them. It's using morality from gacha games, RTS settings, and tabletop games like D&D.

I mean, you really didn't have to attack her to begin with, also, I really dislike how the one who caused all this is the only one alive, it always happens and I knew it would happen here too, it's such a cliché and it's honestly boring.

Double-page supporter
😳an amazing face you got there, kinda turned me on a little...

Users who are viewing this thread