Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - We Love You

Dex-chan lover
Ok
Sure I guess
Would they have become villains if they ate her bunghole instead?

Feels like this could have all been avoided. I get that it was a scripted scenario, but they could have skipped it in various ways if they expected something. Or something at least. Just somehow felt very contrived.
Bro this entire arc was one asspull after another
This scenario is as contrived as it gets

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
WWIzegf.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Lol the differences in opinion here is astounding. Anyways...

SAD IS SAD AND IF YOU DISAGREE IMMA HAVE TO K-

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I feel like they have really forced the whole "Look at the suffering kids, now they suffer more feel bad for them." Alot of this makes no sense like how "Forced cutscene" part makes no sense since different game systems wouldn't affect the other.
Except they showed already that the multiple game systems all exist concurrently and operate under their own logic independently. They killed a boss, so they got a cutscene, just like any other RPG.

Double-page supporter
Best scene so far. I hope this is not the only good part.
Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
GODDAMIT WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DIE ISLA AAAAAGGGAAHAHHAHAFAGAHAHHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, losing their mother twice and fucking TWICE they had to eat them.
Now they are broken beyond any repair.

Dex-chan lover
Except they showed already that the multiple game systems all exist concurrently and operate under their own logic independently. They killed a boss, so they got a cutscene, just like any other RPG.
Yeah what part of that means it has to teleport these randoms brats across the planet?
Why can the ant thing just make up a new skill that turns people into heroes if they eat her heart?
This is playground magic fight level shit

Supporter
This just feels like bad writing/storytelling since it's too forced by the authors

(scripted event bullshit excuse doesn't really explain why exactly those 2 had to be teleported there and the drama just comes out of nowhere - they didn't even sufficiently build up their relationship in advance [in my opinion])

but since it's been good until now i'll overlook it

Dex-chan lover
This just feels like bad writing/storytelling since it's too forced by the authors

(scripted event bullshit excuse doesn't really explain why exactly those 2 had to be teleported there and the drama just comes out of nowhere - they didn't even sufficiently build up their relationship in advance [in my opinion])

I get the feeling that you wouldn't accept any explanations at all. You've decided how things are and anything to the contrary is discarded.

Dex-chan lover

If I had to compare to something it’d be like in FF7 you could grind to max level have as many phoenix downs or not even have Aerith in your party once the cut scene starts there is no escaping it she is getting a blade through her. In this case it was Mama being forced into a choice where she would give up her life to save another.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I feel like they have really forced the whole "Look at the suffering kids, now they suffer more feel bad for them." Alot of this makes no sense like how "Forced cutscene" part makes no sense since different game systems wouldn't affect the other.
It didn't effect isla, it effected the kids who don't have the protection of being from another game ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread