Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - We Love You

Dex-chan lover
Damn making them eat their new insect mother now. They're just fated to eat their moms I guess

Dex-chan lover
Well, as a Warcraft 3 old player, Hero units can be revive. But jesus, the mind fucked to the kids is not making this any lighter.
this is closer to say empire at war where hero units die for good if they die. no more bug mom noOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Oh ffs! This hit hard! Even few chapters ago the wholesome interaction between them made me wonder if some tragedy was coming! But there's no tragedy tag! Not here or in the LN! So wtf dude!
Don't know how they gonna recover, seems likely they will turn into emotionless berserkers!
SHIN DEMO II WA !!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
literally had to take a break from reading this ever since i read this on the day this chapter was posted. it's the worst pain for me because i acknowledge this as tragedy but sadly i have no tears, only heart full of pain.

Contributor
What a broken bullshit... some trash character doing this kind of damage because he can access some forced event system...

Group Leader
who tf is doing the fucking translations. get fucking consistent for fuck's sake. stop fucking butchering and changing the fucking names its so fucking annoying.

She's even go all the way to stab herself from the back so she will not traumatized the daughters anymore 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread