Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - We Love You

Dex-chan lover
Orphaned again, ate their parents again. Bruh. I hope Takuto can revive her or something. :fml:

Damn the author really want to make these cute girl to be a villain.

Double-page supporter
Yeah I feel like they have really forced the whole "Look at the suffering kids, now they suffer more feel bad for them." Alot of this makes no sense like how "Forced cutscene" part makes no sense since different game systems wouldn't affect the other.
Except it does. Remember when the other hero couldn't escape because of the heavenly king of ice? It will be pointed out soon, the other hero will say to the king what happened and will regret not saying it sooner since it could have changed their strategy if they knew that the RPG system could impose rules on them.

The rules is that each being of each system is ruled by its system but rule directed at opponents is also effective. Let's say for example an enemy does bleed dmg. It will work on the strategy beings because it's a rule directed at opponents. Another rule: you can't escape from boss battle is also effective.

As for the heart eating, it's a skill that allows another unit to inherit the skills of the deceased hero. In the game, it was just a description of giving the heart, but it became reality. It's not an uncommon skill in strategy game, and eating the deceased hero is also quite fitting.

I agree that making the twins suffers so much is a bit forced but it's not that much

Dex-chan lover
FGt53QtVIAAyXTT.png

Dex-chan lover
How can the death of a giant bug lady hurt so much? And author, let these poor girls find peace already!

Double-page supporter
This is the reason I RAGE-QUITTED the first time back then. (Novel reader)
After 1 year or so, I've gotten over it and read again.
After this battle, Takuto revealed that
reaching a "perfect world-conquer ending" can grant any wish including reviving the dead Hero.

I won't bet on this hopeful wish from Takuto, I have read so many mangas of that type. None of them got a happy ending.
And even if Takuto can really achieve it. It would be the last chapter because he needs to "perfect world-conquering".

And be prepared to RAGE-QUITTED the second time against the next TRPG big boss (I bet it would be chapters 50-60)
More like the after-after-next big boss. The 2 next ones arrive in the next chapter.

Also, can you spoil what happen? I didn't see that in the translation

Dex-chan lover
Scripted event. Just a matter of what kind of other scripted events we'll see in the story from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhh... That gone way to dark (for the kids).

You will always be in our heart Mama Isla.

Thanks for the upload.

Welp this chapter just made this series go from, "This is pretty neat." To "well this is shit." Fucking hate when stories pull this shit off. I can't stand when author's do this shit and kill off love-able characters just to give some other characters the "push" they need. It's such a cheap writing tactic and I'll never understand why people like it.

Last edited:
Bruh… I just knew this was gonna happen but damn it still hurts. Rip bug mama. The moment she became a wholesome mother figure for the twins I just KNEW they would kill her off in some extreme way. The way the cliche is written is definitely better executed than in most stories I’ve read. Still stings though.

Damn this hit harder than I thought
I feel sorry for the girls who had to eat their mother again to survive and the worst part is that it neither the girls or the mothers fault. Which increases the pain on the girls

Dex-chan lover
...oh dear. Who suffers this time?
Forced NTR (I'm perfectly sane to use this word)
Ah. Please don't worry, there's no death or hentai involved. This is manga.
And it's someone we love the most. I might as well call it Bull-S*** logic.
The author did it to reveal Takuto's TRUE POWER.
However, Takuto's Revenge is really delicious.
We get her back in 1 piece.

Users who are viewing this thread