Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 27 - Reconstruction

Dex-chan lover
This whole " introduce guns to a fantasy scenario" is getting real popular and I absolutely hate it. I breaks both immersion and the confines of the setting. Like playing Warcraft 3 and giving one faction tactical nukes out of the blue.

Hopefully that whole "corrupting the world " theme will lead to a bad end for the MC. You can't be evil and cry for two chapters after losing a cherished "unit" at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, even children taking up firearms. Learning from the best country in the world.
Child soldiers? Like Beasts of No Nation? They're everywhere. You gotta specify the country . Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mali, Somalia, etc? Are we talking about the Middle East, Asia, South America?

That's such a shame now that I think about it. Crazy.😔
. . .

Also this is a MANGA. I don't think the author was thinking about bringing awareness to global conflict when writing this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So having just binged the last four chapters, I really wish the Manga did a better job of making it more clear what's going on between the saint and the witch. Is she brainwashed or has she just fallen for the promises of the witch based on the former corruption in her clergy/nobility? Like she keeps going back and forth from acting like she's gay for the witch to acting like she's completely horrified with who she's voluntarily working with. And there's been no clear indication of brainwashing wearing off or it being used on her. In fact it was made clear that she KNOWS the witch is brainwashing others and suggested she doesn't fully agree with that. The last time we saw her it ended on this weird ominous not with the veiled sister and nothing was explained there (I couldn't tell if the sister was also actually brainwashed and there was unnecessarily confusing subtext going on or if she wasn't and was just always kinda twisted and that's the point? The saint also had a weird reaction to it that made it feel like something was off, but then we cut to besties again).

Also what the hell in general is going on with that city-state/nation? I've been loss since the bloody murder scene. Like I get the witch massacred all the corrupt nobles and the saint was conflicted but ultimately agreed with that, but then it seemed like their nation and clergy as a whole didn't know what was happening but then we see the other mega important sister seemingly already turned to their side? It's also not super clear the scope of the current city state vs overall nation.

I don't understand why the Manga does these cuts to them when it won't explain anything and then has weird little time jumps in between. Is this just the writing of the story or does the LN do it better? Because it's been really hard to follow the story these last few chapters. I want to like it but reading it shouldn't feel this taxing.

Dex-chan lover
the joker doesn't exist in real life.
And if he did, they should really just start at making working prisons and mental health institutions. I mean someone really outta sue Gotham for how they treat mental health in some stories. Beyond that Arkham is just a trash jail. Basic bottom tier grunts get out of it every other week.

Also worth noting anytime the Joker is killed he just inspires worse mayhem. The real problem is Gotham is such a corrupt and broken city, the Joker is seen as a hero to many just for being a nutjob going against the system. Not to mention power vacuum realistics. The Joker isn't the problem so much as Gotham is. That said skinning the Joker alive in public might deter crime especially if done magically so it's not an execution and just torture. The problem with public executions and the death penalty is the former just instills bad morals and a lack of appreciation for human life and the latter doesn't do anything to deter crime because it's not really a negative consequence. All morals out the window though, seeing someone get skinned alive in exuciating pain and have to live with it though. It'd probably at least get petty criminals off the streets.

Dex-chan lover
Big tittied mayor is always funny and great to see. I hope she has a bright future.

Dex-chan lover
where the fk did the guns came from bro i know the threat is huge but isnt guns too much?

where the fk did the guns came from bro i know the threat is huge but isnt guns too much?
Takuto has that emergency production power where he converts mana into whatever he desires. And he can get a lot of mana now that he has coins from that JRPG, having defeated the Demon King's army. Most likely, the guns he created look weird because Takuto is not too familiar with how guns are supposed to look and function.

Aggregator gang
Guns? Out of nowhere?
What do they shoot? How do they machine a precision instrument of such quality in some forest huts with no tools?
At least make it some shitty bolt action why is it straight up assault rifles???????? Thats so silly
Did you like not read earlier chapters???? He made them with his ability, he just consumed mana and produced guns and ammo

Do new chapters take so long because the actual manga is slow or because the translations are slow?

So having just binged the last four chapters, I really wish the Manga did a better job of making it more clear what's going on between the saint and the witch. Is she brainwashed or has she just fallen for the promises of the witch based on the former corruption in her clergy/nobility? Like she keeps going back and forth from acting like she's gay for the witch to acting like she's completely horrified with who she's voluntarily working with. And there's been no clear indication of brainwashing wearing off or it being used on her. In fact it was made clear that she KNOWS the witch is brainwashing others and suggested she doesn't fully agree with that. The last time we saw her it ended on this weird ominous not with the veiled sister and nothing was explained there (I couldn't tell if the sister was also actually brainwashed and there was unnecessarily confusing subtext going on or if she wasn't and was just always kinda twisted and that's the point? The saint also had a weird reaction to it that made it feel like something was off, but then we cut to besties again).

Also what the hell in general is going on with that city-state/nation? I've been loss since the bloody murder scene. Like I get the witch massacred all the corrupt nobles and the saint was conflicted but ultimately agreed with that, but then it seemed like their nation and clergy as a whole didn't know what was happening but then we see the other mega important sister seemingly already turned to their side? It's also not super clear the scope of the current city state vs overall nation.

I don't understand why the Manga does these cuts to them when it won't explain anything and then has weird little time jumps in between. Is this just the writing of the story or does the LN do it better? Because it's been really hard to follow the story these last few chapters. I want to like it but reading it shouldn't feel this taxing.
In the LN vol 4,
Sometime after the massacre of the nation's top clergy bureaucrat, Erakino removed the Saintess brainwash completely because apparently she like her as a person and the Saintess also acknowledged Erakino for her support with Saintess dream of building a better holy nation. Their friendship deepened during the time they reorganized the ruling government together. The massacre is now seen as a great purge publicly and people like the Saintess for doing all that.
And I agree the manga skip a lot of explanation but I also understand why they did it otherwise it would be too much info dump for a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread