Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

Group Leader
Why is the author keep reminding us about war is barbaric in every chapter!!!???

@Vicic what do you mean by similar?????

Are asking for manga with a wuss MC or manga about nation-building?

you need to specify on what you need.

@Jzc136 WN is translatd till V2C24, here the link

Very interesting, has some DnD and Isekai tropes plastered, but my RTS/Grand Strategy nerd in me likes this, following!

Double-page supporter
@JBBJSBB i guess worldbuilding lol, bonus point if it has an Heroes of M&M vibe

I don't care about the wussy mc, I have seen too much trashsekai to care about it

Great. Not another Imba isekai MC who is overpowered by chapter 3. And the whole Premise reminds me so much of HoMM or Lords of Magic or similar games, which is so fun to remember

Pleasantly surprised! No harem or romance tag, and the MC, while pretty similar to the typical MC typecast, is made more interesting with the dynamic difference in his innocent human appearance and his demonic one, and he has a brain to boot. I love stories about land and country cultivation, so it's nice to see one that isn't tainted by other things. I'll follow to see where it leads!

Dex-chan lover
Doing shit because your god made you that way, though, is horrible teenage-cringe-material. So I am not sure how I feel about it, to be 100% frank.
@Solipsist thats why i just roll my eyes everytime narrative so hastily refer a party as evil, good, and what not since we know by now in every isekai ever it will not go according to that. Heck, most of the time its always the opposite its baffling me, why would new isekai keep doing tht even tho it becoming more and more obvious /predictable.

thankfully this time the story is a bit self aware of it from the reaction of the dark elf and how the saint act also hint she know some of the church/government member is up to no good

Dex-chan lover
why did the game assume only sludge monsters and undead are the only evil-aligned beings? did i read that wrong? arent there demons, imps, heteromorphs, fallen angels, liches, etc.? or are those kinds in their own respective kingdoms?

Well i dunno the good evil system of the game its taking its story influence in this isekai but maybe the units he can create are dependent on the type of civilization he's making. So sure there are many other evil aligned units but maybe his country mainly contains non-intelligent being and mainly in the form of sludgy thing or maybe even like lovecraftian.

I dunno. He literally have 5 chapters to go from, hard to tell the story with just 5 chapters out.

But i do like the premise. I love civilization development stories a lot so i will give this a try.

Mangas that include alignment in this way are always at least moderately fucky, often completely pants-on-head.

Group Leader
This is actually amazing!!!
I love stories like these that are like Overlord, I also read another one recently called Her Majesty's Swarm but with a much darker undertone than this one.
Can't wait for more!!

can we have other groups to work on this one as well, like dividing the raw and work on parts of it idk. that would reduce time-to-market and all and great.

Isn't this manga is already reach Chapter 7 ?

Man English translation is indeed slow as snail..
sad.

no offense, but it was true that they were slow.

Pretty nice read so far! Definitely recommend it, it's a nice town building isekai, like the slime one.

Users who are viewing this thread