Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

Dex-chan lover
@crazybars
D&D alignment shtick, good luck putting your finger on it. But let's just say that even orcs have tribes, and can prosper as a society, even if they are "evil".

@NariyukiYuiga27 I’m assuming it’s because technically it what they perceive. Something like ‘unfathomable evil’ of likes. So he pretty much looks like a being of made of ‘evil’ to them while really he looks like normal to his own hero and himself.

Dex-chan lover
@NariyukiYuiga27 i believe its because of his alignment, maybe we'll see character with good alignment that shines so much when viewed from POV evil-alignment. But currently the MC doesnt seem to realize it

@Solipsist Technically speaking evil just means someone who can and will result to harmful behaviours so yeah orcs can have tribes and prosper.

I would assume he appears black to others because they see him through the lens of the video game system versus how he and his assistant can see him for how he actually is. Which would also mean others in the world that are isekai'd from their own favorite games could have a similar sort of warping of their image in others' eyes.

Like I really gotta ask why this gotta be monthly, they really be doing this too much, like how you supposed to make me remember it when I read like 18 different damn series that month

@NariyukiYuiga27 @Triestella @zuflis11 @Borland666
When the Dark Elf Captain first sees the MC, he says "he has the body/form of a human, but I can see *past* that"... So really, it seems more like he looks normal, physically, but maybe elves or anyone sensitive enough can see his 'Evil God' powers? I assumed it was like they are looking past his physical form and seeing his soul or his aura or something.

Double-page supporter
Someone have a suggestion for a series similar to this one? I really got into it but I want more

Dex-chan lover
@Icerer
"Good" aligned creatures can and will resort to harmful behaviors too, the classic meme about Paladins: "Lawful Good doesn't mean Lawful Nice" is the basis behind it.
If ye wanna get technical about D&D-logic, it's more about your intentions, rather than your end-result. You do harm because X.
I think it's abstract enough to both make sense and not really make sense at the same time.

@Solipsist
Sounds like an argument a lawful evil person would make to justify his actions.

3m25to.png

Also, I thought it was "Lawful Stupid" not "Lawful Nice" 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Marcsun
Lel. My comment does sound like something you'd find in a basic anime movie, but that's just the way it is. Alignment pretty much just means: "My god is X, so he made us to be X."
As such, alignment is pretty often just a matter of "being aligned with your god"...Which I honestly prefer a lot more than the matter of morality, tbh. Doing shit because your god made you that way, though, is horrible teenage-cringe-material. So I am not sure how I feel about it, to be 100% frank.

Also:
LG-NLN-GRN-S-WI-CLOSE_grande.jpg

There's merch with that line, so I'm pretty confident <:

Users who are viewing this thread