Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

Civilization, the isekai

Kinda like Overlord but they start out super weak with shitty land. Interested to see them work their way up. MC is bland but main girl is hilarious.

Short question, why does the site say that there's a recent update, but checking it the last update is from 24 days ago? Is the information for the update wrong, or does it work differently than what I imagined?

Fed-Kun's army
An actual game isekai that uses RTS/Turn-Based Strategy instead of MMO//RPG!

Yay an update. I need more update of this. The novel translation keep redirected me even on different device so I can't read it. Hope the manga update more.

Aggregator gang
I came looking for good stuff but this is actuallly great stuff.

Dex-chan lover
funny reading their reactions to their king's wisdom. a floating castle what? the fuc>>>???

Dex-chan lover
@Qriiz thats just how bad writing in LN nowadays. we'll see if this goes that route too or actually better than that. Slapping Evil tag to MC side while making everybody else act more worse than evil. especially human, like theres no good human except that get selected into MC harem like a certain LN. (if you read history you'll know that society will crumble by itself if it were like that)
hypocrisy at its best by LN authors

Dex-chan lover
rather than "evil" aligned, more like the MC is "demonic/monster" aligned since it doesnt make him necessarily good or evil. at least the MC and his assistant is not (yet?) edgy teen in puberty like many "evil-aligned" isekai, but someone honest sincere and at times dorky.

Users who are viewing this thread