Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

Congrats to the younger holy knight for basically dooming the entire country to a fight against a hellish force that otherwise didn't want a part of that.

this thing is becoming dark for my taste... I went to see the chapter 8 and... no, I drop... I think that soon will need another tag for the genre

This series is pretty good and more of it needs to come out. The novel remains interesting up to the latest volume. 😀

*sighs* This is exactly why self-righteous paladin types are shitty characters in any setting. They just fuck things up for everybody who wants to make it through the day in one piece, without any unneccessary drama.

Honestly, a little disappointed that the author killed off the captain guy since he was quite a smart and tolerant character. Does that zealot guys show up in the story anymore or this the end for him?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is one of the nicest isekai mangas i've read in a long time, I hope they don't fuck this up like jigoku no gouka

ps. jigoku no gouka is this manga https://mangadex.org/title/59118/jigoku-no-gouka-de-yaka-re-tsuzuketa-shounen-saikyou-no-honou-tsukai-to-natte-fukkatsu-suru

@lolzninja4 I actually don't think he was being "tolerant", but he was being very, very smart, until the idiot decided to go yolo. Lie your way and go back alive to get forces you know will be able to take on what is basically a calamity. It's rare to see a manga, not even just isekai, play a character like this

its quite good actually, but there's not that many chapter and probably not that many explanation of the game so they can just conjure stuff out of nowhere which is weird at least

Users who are viewing this thread