Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

I thought this was supposed to be edgy? The only one that is somewhat edgy is the Hero chick. The literal Evil incarnate just wants to “live peacefully”. This has to be a like the biggest joke I have seen so far, an evil country living in peace lmao. Anyways looks good so far, definitely wants to see where this goes.

Group Leader
@Skylarz1801 normal kid become suddenly evil that part got me edgy I don't mind if the mc was evil from the start like mc from master gu

Dex-chan lover
I thought MC wants to do handle things peacefully but Atou's either
go away or total gruesome slaughter lol

@Kcjpunk man I can totally relate to you. I mean I totally understand MC's initial steps in mynoghara's development. I mean it's kind of world building game and it's understandable. But what is his motive, I mean what he wants mynoghara to be. Did he want a peaceful kingdom if yes then I don't know why send atou for negotiation when u know she is a dark hero so will be in holy knight's radar. Just use a dark elf as a representative to set up a fascade, I guess.

I don't understand how the game he topped previously worked lol. You can't really play peaceful in games like civ/eu4 at the start if you are in a difficult position. Gotta take the initiative to develop your military force or do some weird cheese strat because playing peaceful makes you fall behind if the enemies have so many advantages

What a freaking dumbass, Verdel had solved the situation peacefully and was about to get everyone out alive and live the elves alone, a true everyone wins scenario.

@Kcjpunk eh? he's not evil in any sort, i mean there's some parts where he seems like it, but he always solve everything by diplomation and talks, like when the part of dark elf warriors want to kill people, he disagrees with them, its just the part he's alligned with evil, he doesnt seem like an evil boy.

The One
Staff
Admin
@itz_zev cover section is for manga covers, not the novel ones

would have been smarter to lure them into the forest. Let the miasma weaken them heck with his power he could set up poisonous plants around the edges. Have a normal dark elf play the innocent one like I first thought they were doing LOL. If they were going to attack have the elf run into the forest run around the village tire the troops out. The flaw with that plan is the knights are already planning on ruthlessly hunting down the elves no matter what so, killing the relatively small scouting force before they can send more reinforcements may be the best plan?? a bit cliche for mc to turn evil but its far more enjoyable if he wasn't a dumb chad. I do like how the supposedly ''dark'' ones are the noble ones and the good guys are scum. kinda like in star wars. so far I like this

I’m enjoying this one. I like an Isekai where the principle case isn’t too OP. It keeps things exciting.

Dex-chan lover
Judging from the cover art, I thought this was going to be more edgy/dark kind of isekai. Pleasantly surprised that it's not... so far.

Users who are viewing this thread