Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

Finally another good Isekai to read. The stuff that's been uploaded as of lately is so boring and lame. This is refreshing! A manga that is combining both Isekai trope with base/nation building. Example games (Starcraft, Age of Empire, etc.) It's good. Like... really good! I love it. Deliver me moreeeeeeeee of this beautiful manga please!~ <3

3 chapters are 1 chapter, they just slit them in pot 3 and release them when each one is finished

Its all well and good... untill the author plans on adding s!xual violence....
Man if that shit pops up then dont blame me for decreasing the rating😤

I actually found the web novel translations of this but its behind a paywall.
This is so good tho.

Still going off what I said before.. if they are going to try and make an edgy manga then might as well go all the way. It’s going to happen eventually and having a soft MC with evil alignment would be kind of boring. Will still pay head to the manga and watch the development though, so far in my opinion it looks like a “hidden gem.” Hope it meets my expectations.

Fed-Kun's army
@somaanggoro it was an IF it comes. considering what kinda world this manga is in, it does not seem far fetched.
though i personally love these violent mangas ♥

Yknow what? I take back what I said. I would gladly wait a month or even a year if the chapters were actually complete.

But hey shouldn't get my hopes up right? They'd probably make it shitty after a while. No offense. It's just kinda the truth.

But hey I'm sure I'm under appreciating translation teams .

Users who are viewing this thread