Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

Thanks for scanlating :)

I like how this manga plays with good and evil.
In 8.1 and the last few chapters, the MC as black aura appears evil, and at the end of one chapter, the text says, "evil triumphed." But MC's people are a pretty sympathetic bunch, they are refugees making a home for themselves in a wilderness.

The holies (good?) are at their doorstep to expand their kingdom by killing MC's people. Unless you equate good with a "manifest destiny" perspective, that all the land belongs to one civilization and other peoples are meant to be conquered and killed or enslaved, the holies don't seem particularly good.

Verdel seemed good, he agreed to keep the peace. But the twit he worked for bought into manifest destiny, so MC's peace offer was not good enough because he was black and a potential threat.

It was only when the twit lost his apparent power advantage and when MC's friend used the holy sword of Verdel, that his world view cracked a bit. But even then, twit has not lost his resolve to kill MC's people, perhaps because he knows he has proven that he is not trustworthy or capable of agreeing to peace on behalf of his kingdom.
I'm looking forward to how this develops.

Double-page supporter
good story. It's strongly similar to that Elf Golem Isekai novel. (Forgot name) The manga got axed but the novel still ongoing. I strongly recommend it since Art style the same.

why the split in 2.1/2.2 etc? is a decision by the scanlation group or is the manga published in small pages?

Group Leader
should i do an italian translation?
ps. sorry Galaxy degen, didn't meant to do that

Cae

"Nobody was translating this"
Clearly somebody is translating it since they uploaded chapters 2 and 11 days prior you bloody snake

Is there anyone translating the ln? I found one guy but he put it behind paywall

Aaaaahhhh.... The face when she was begging to stop.... It shivers me up with excitement!

Group Leader
meh dropped it 1/10 pretty trash for me with cliche isekai evil route with wanna be edgy

OOHH it was mentioned that Mynoghra was more focus on economic. No one told me Atou would be OP af and imagine if they focus on war with dark elves under them
Is there a novel for this? This is good.

its already said that she's op as fck ,its just that she is hard to level up

just the fact that their units are easy to take care of means the potential of mynoghra is huuuge

Users who are viewing this thread