Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@BigPoppaEffy

it's fine, now he can combine the fat man with a goblin to make a troll or something.
or a werewolf with the doggos?

That said, he got some seriously dangerous powers now that he can effectively enslave anybody who touches those balls.

Dex-chan lover
Fat oldman bastard doesnt mix well with cute girls in the stories I've read. Goddess and the demon girl are going to have some forced skinship with him.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you think fat bastards are in the same egg group as wailord? Only one way to find out!

Dex-chan lover
he's on his way to create the ultimate form of NTR-Ojisan
NTR ORC OJISAN

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz
q0MqT9N.png

Group Leader
So he’s basically a god at this point? He can 100% capture any person or thing and make them his slave. If I were any form of government in that world, I’d kill him before he became too strong

Fed-Kun's army
He is op for sure but his BALLs still have some limit. First and foremost, his BALLs must come into direct contact with the enemy, he cant just throw it at anyone and expect them to catch it.

Double-page supporter
MC better not be some candy assed bitch, and lay down some actual punishment on the fat ass. Too many virtue cock sucking MC's that always let pieces of shit off without any actual retribution. They always just "scare" the bad guys and let them off or something. It breaks the fucking immersion of any "serious" story narrative because realistically you can't act all weak assed and let people off in a cut throat world, you make sure that ends are tied permanently

Dex-chan lover
I recommend coffee rather than mountain dew tbh, it's more classy and cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread