Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

This has some really dodgy translations and some really hard word-splitting on the thought bubbles

Dex-chan lover
The context is understandable (marginally), but as the others said, this is definitely not that good of a translation job.

Contributor
@vvinchan For future reference, when the publisher censors tiddy, don't put your own stuff in the black box without mentioning it. It looks bad on you.

As for the scanlation. The translation is a bit dodgy and the typesetting can use a lot of work. The rule of thumb is to only break words on syllables and to always try to keep the text is a diamond shape similar to the bubbles.

Some padding will also help a ton, I know web draws don't generally have a lot of resolution to work with but a little more space never hurt anyone.

@Amerak @monkey123 Publisher side, checked the raws.

Tranks for the translation. Please don't overcensor the art, it will make people think you guys did it and create a misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
Why would they censor?! That just serves to piss people off! It's off-putting, disrupts the flow of things, it's like squidward slapping a nose onto things, and IT DOESN'T LET US BE PERVS GOSH DARN IT!

Dex-chan lover
Really? Censors? I’m sorry, I didn’t realize we’re in a Christian Minecraft server for widdle kids.

Dex-chan lover
Friendly reminder that the censor is from the raws but the tl put their own censor over the blackbox 'cause ...why not? so yeah wasn't tl fault . Anyways FREE THE TITTIES

Users who are viewing this thread