Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The World Book and Holy Knight (cont.)

sana is an op goddess of combat and magic isnt she? and this waste of space is trying to "save" her? awesome !

Solution: Change "Summon Mount" to AD&D V 2.0 or before where "Summon Mount" didn't have a "on the ground" requirement in the text. Include "mounts do not suffer fall damage. Only their riders do." then summon your horse commando to fall from orbit onto the biggest monster in the area [find us a lvl 30 elder dragon] to face stomp. Hide and continue areal bombardment until target is dead. Mount falling does true damage. Please hold while grumpy DM has to calculate the REDONCULOUS amount of damage your just produced. ROFL!

While they're at it---ask the book for the nearest unguarded divine spark.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I remembered my DnD gameplays in... I can't remember which DnD cpu game honestly. Where i receive "scratch damage" (can't remember the term) after 'half dodging' traps with Reflex. (If you pass xxx check you only receive 1/x damage)

Also pretty sure that "scratch damage" is more than 1. So how did this guy survive headbutting the ground?

Damn, 3 months for a chapter. This is gonna take a while before we get to the good bits.

Dex-chan lover
@Kegaten If there's anything I learnt from CK2, it is never mess with horses
4o08tyv01kq31.png

Just saying...

Holy knight -> Paladin
Seeing through people's true motives -> Sense motive

The translator doesn't know much about dnd, does he/she?

Group Leader
@azorth yeah but itsn't it better as insight? but what stat is trust?

and can you even wear heavy armor with 7 strength 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Not fond of this. If you’re going to blatantly rip 5e (literally all of it is the same) then you should adhere to the rules set forth by 5e.

Users who are viewing this thread