Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Fight vs. the Ogre

Dex-chan lover
Good old grease nice to use in every combat and then kill all these prone guy.

5e is fine, though it would be cool if you could point out the differences with 3.5e in TL or something. Thanks for the translation!

I think 3.5 based translations are better because it's interesting to see how much the story departs from d&d vs the extra level of ambiguity that converting to 5e would add. But either way thank you for the translation.

Please dont translate everything to 5, it's so goddamn hard to find media that even obliquely references tabletops that arent dnd 5e nowadays. Hell, if you need help explaining a term or whatever I will gladly help, dm me or whatever.

thanks for the translation!
had to cut my dnd campaign short due to covid, I miss playing my warlock

Thanks for the release!
If you want to keep adding meters for the spells it would be useful to know that while 7,62m is the correct conversion DnD standardized the 5ft square as 1.5m so all the distances are calculated as multiples of 1.5m, in this case 7.5m

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me he has the spell, or at least a scroll of Burning Hands. Or some other fire spell so he can ignite the grease.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
> With that kind of HP of the MC, every moment is a worst case scenario for them in this dungeon....
Im glad MC has a fortified mind to resist all those fearsome moments...

Dex-chan lover
munchkin is such a stupid fucking word
it irks me every time i see the title

For a monster that has a difficult time counting their fingers, it’s sure smarter than it looks.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter! Also, the metric system is very much appreciated, if you could keep it, it would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread