Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 8 Ch. 83 - Looking for our Friends

Contributor
why didn't he use his incredible book that he already used once to see where others are?
The murderer is backed and protected by a different evil god, who is shielding him from all tracking skills and spells, including the bitch evil goddess MC is permanently aligned with.

Contributor
The murderer is backed and protected by a different evil god, who is shielding him from all tracking skills and spells, including the bitch evil goddess MC is permanently aligned with.
But I'm not talking about the murderer but the paladin girl. He is searching for her in this chapter.

Contributor
But I'm not talking about the murderer but the paladin girl. He is searching for her in this chapter.
Because if he did he wouldn't have justification to use his skill to track the extremely specific dagger he gave to her, rendering the point of him having the skill in the first place useless.

Group Leader
Hey, translator here.

The World Book only shows the "area" where someone is in their Character Sheet (i.e Charlotte & Yukito would both have "Winterhaven" written there).

The World Book is NOT an omnipotent book that can give out information about anything you ask, it's a fantasy version of a D&D Campaign World Book (Sado's "Playing Handbook" is based off D&D's "Player's Handbook").

It was only able to show a few points of interest when Yukito inquired about Sana's whereabouts, which he has now fully cleared except for the Temple of Evil, because this kind of things are under the World Book's jurisdiction.

Users who are viewing this thread