Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
well
he ain't really dense but seems to be one due to how stressed the MC is from all angles. The case with Lilifa shows how he's aware and overthinking it at the same time.

Thank you for that. I've rage quit a few manga thanks to overwhelmingly dense characters.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for that. I've rage quit a few manga thanks to overwhelmingly dense characters.
Understandable why you hate dense characters. I mean we all hate dense characters. If there is a in story reasons why said character is dense like in this situation. He is literally stressed from being as a king, rebellion, state work etc etc. So romance is the least of his priority.
You know if this were a manhwa and focuses on "FML" pov then everyone would clown on the MC for being dense and neglectful husband

Dex-chan lover
Funny how he would have erased any of their doubts just by saying something like "You are commanders because you are capable and earned my trust. My death was also my mistake, and I've learned from it."
But noooo, plot need some stretching...
The king shouldn't say "it's my fault" like that.
If a king said that that, his underling will think that he is weak, and rebellion would start again

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is worried because the inns are full and the people visiting have no homes? I'd be more worried abut food, raw materials, and sanitation. Any farms are gone, and a bump in the number of people due to the festival means food is being consumed more quickly. Any stockpiled goods used internally for production/trade will soon run out. Major water sources are probably gone since the city from a previous chapter's aerial shot has no river.
It's the capital city of a major kingdom, the food stock must be pretty big in case of siege, material would need some work but they are in a forest, they have all the wood they will ever need so the rest can be rationed from the existing stock.
Water would be the biggest issue for sure, they would need to search for water realy fast, but with the elvens help they should be able to work things out.

In this kind of situation keeping your city safe and having people live under a roof is a realy huge priority. There's an entire city, they can split work to do all these things, but if people dont have anywhere to live the city security would worsen fast because living in the street when you're country is in this state is not realy rassuring.

Dex-chan lover
Understandable why you hate dense characters. I mean we all hate dense characters. If there is a in story reasons why said character is dense like in this situation. He is literally stressed from being as a king, rebellion, state work etc etc. So romance is the least of his priority.
You know if this were a manhwa and focuses on "FML" pov then everyone would clown on the MC for being dense and neglectful husband
I'm glad you get it. It's been a really bothersome trope for me. Nobody would stay stable emotionally from the amount of stupidity and neglect some of these dense characters are prone to portray.
At least in this story it's understandable but I hope he can overcome such a thing once things calm down. Being the ruler of a nation means he needs to have a queen to keep things stable. But that could be put off for a few years. With that said since he wants to calm his population maybe it wouldn't be bad to appoint a queen (if he can actually trust someone to do it).

Dex-chan lover
I'm still at shocked with how he just died like that. Imagine being in one of the Generals perspective.

The rebels got one last struggle before his death, you reacted but it's too late. Now the head of your king got chomped off, blood is gushing out of his neck and we don't even know did they bring his headless body just like that or did the head suddenly reappear when they bring him into his chamber.

Dex-chan lover
because he's not a modern day CEO and is actually a King that has to hold the dignity of a King? His subordinates actually understand their hierarchy and acts according to it. Same with MC though the level of awareness from MC and his subordinates differ greatly due to the current situation.
He is a king NOW. He was a young japanese man until the start of the manga. I don't think he knows (nor studied) how to be a proper king outside of medieval fantasy themed media.

Dex-chan lover
He is a king NOW. He was a young japanese man until the start of the manga. I don't think he knows (nor studied) how to be a proper king outside of medieval fantasy themed media.
He was a king even BEFORE this. While it's true that he has never a proper king material before, he was still roleplaying the schrite out of it when it was still a game.

Dex-chan lover
He need to get back to his cunny elf wife.
Why is everyone yelling? Why is this scene happening in the throne room instead of a situation/conference room? How long can one think clearly before being distracted by how uncomfortable kneeling on a stone floor is?
Why would a king give orders in some stuffy room, when he can give orders from his cool throne (or close to it i guess)

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone yelling? Why is this scene happening in the throne room instead of a situation/conference room? How long can one think clearly before being distracted by how uncomfortable kneeling on a stone floor is?
The throne room is exactly the place where a king will meet with people.

Dex-chan lover
People who are real fan of RPing have huge knowledge of history relating to the things they love to RP.
This dude spent his live RPing as a king mean that he learned how to be a king with the game, since the game was made to be realistic in how NPC acted depending on how the king was, but also with his knowledge of history.

Dex-chan lover
Dude. I can't believe people are equalizing roleplaying with AIs (something that they are not anymore) to actually growing up as royalty while being trained and educated for decades to be a king.

LOL. LMAO even.
I'm not even going to read any more answers to this hahaha

Dex-chan lover
can someone spoil me whether any of the subordinates will betray him?
They are as loyal as a ripoff from Overlord. Notice there is already an Ogre Unit chapter 1 teasing they will attack Humanity's shield.

Dex-chan lover
I get it but I've always been a anti-dense character committee member.
You do not fall in love with your kitten OR your grandma (Elf).

Damn that stray looking cat became an armored lion 🦁 general. He adopted a Masterful Cat General!

Dex-chan lover
People who are real fan of RPing have huge knowledge of history relating to the things they love to RP.
This dude spent his live RPing as a king mean that he learned how to be a king with the game, since the game was made to be realistic in how NPC acted depending on how the king was, but also with his knowledge of history.
The "kings" of the countries ruled by the monarchs or patriarchs currently alive were actually not in succession ( BASTARDS ) and were planted in power by rich corrupt cabal aka the BANK.

The real monarchs were slaughtered by "Revolutions of the People" in our history. The reason it was not known is because people stopped caring - aka they were given vodka and pr0N.

Guess what will happen once they are ruled by a matriarch. Yes they will act like those Zerg beasts.

Users who are viewing this thread