Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Whats with people's mentality of kill first ask question later
Like every single problem that ever happened can be resolved with killing every single people
You just sounds like a psychopath
in a situation where hostilities are high and neither side is willing to back down, its kill or be killed since theyll take the chance to kill you to remove a threat to their survival

Dex-chan lover
Like every single problem that ever happened can be resolved with killing every single people
high hostilities with prior violence means he gonna kill em not because he wants to cause he has to survive

Dex-chan lover
That guy may as well have been a bandit. You don't have to give mercy to bandits. Besides, they did talk, but fought anyway iirc.

MC could have at least captured him. If he turned out to be a high value person (he is), he'll have a hostage he can exchange for something be it ransom, or another prisoner.

Dex-chan lover
Like, do all you 'anti-killing' people completely forgot or ignore that elf was trying to kill them (half-elves and MC's group), while happily admitting to his discrimination and genocide.

No, this is like if you happened upon a mass shooter trying to murder someone who managed to escape, heard him lol'd about how he'd just wasted everyone in the mall. Then after you managed to hold that psycho down, you let him go.
The reality of the situation was that he had a MANDATE before the expedition to NOT slight any faction they met (he kept iterating it). Communicate and gather info is what the expedition's purpose was. That's why it's just them three without Balun even though it's not what MC meant.

If you guys just thought of it for a little bit that if either he got that guy killed or not, it'll still lead to Latestwood getting raided.

If MC killed:
  • Noblewood will notice and wonder what happened to him 'cause their CHIEF HUNTER went missing.
  • Noblewood will likely suspect the escaped Latestwood had done something.
  • Bloody arrogant Noblewood Elves will conduct raid against Latestwood to know what happened to the guy.
  • MC is not there 'cause Ork rebellion which happened at the same time as the raid.
  • Ergo there's less or none spared Latestwood resident and more casualties. Worse case, everybody gets slaughtered.

MC didn't kill:
  • MC indirectly guided Noblewood's attention to him who basically humiliated a "noble" elf like the Chief Hunter.
  • Raid happened but it's less about the half-elven "scums" but to draw out MC out instead.
  • Ergo the worst outcome have been evaded. Remains of Latestwood is something MC can use to gain info, trade, absorption into vassal states and benefit Alchimaira.

Whatever the choice was, both have bad outcomes but MC inadvertently managed to get the lesser of the worse outcomes.

You guys are freaking trigger happy. Even if your example here is honestly tone deaf since your example is more laser-focused on something sadly that happens in America. But this manga ain't American. It ain't even Terran(Earth). Is it really hard not to liken this manga to Overlord and the Arachne Queen?

Is it really hard to just... you know... think?

Dex-chan lover
The reality of the situation was that...
You missed one small part - the half-elves were hidden. That's why they thought MC was working with the enemy and leaked their location. Elf only found their hideout because he already have a general idea of where to look from chasing the princess and MC let him go - the current enemy top guy who now have a bigger grudge against them (half elves and MC) and an estimated direction of where to look for the survivors. They also only allowed some of them to live to send a message demanding MC to go get rek and hand over the high elf who was with him.

Also, having a mandate to not slight other factions is not a good reason to causually release an obviously hostile and unrepentant enemy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You missed one small part - the half-elves were hidden. That's why they thought MC was working with the enemy and leaked their location. Elf only found their hideout because he already have a general idea of where to look from chasing the princess and MC let him go - the current enemy top guy who now have a bigger grudge against them (half elves and MC) and an estimated direction of where to look for the survivors. They also only allowed some of them to live to send a message demanding MC to go get rek and hand over the high elf who was with him.

Also, having a mandate to not slight other factions is not a good reason to causually release an obviously hostile and unrepentant enemy.
Counter point, it didn't matter at all whether they were hidden or not. Noblewood clearly knows they're there and were hunting them as if it was sport. Highly likely, Leifa's parents were coerced to give up the location of their isolated "country". Whether the MC appeared there or not, Latestwood, as stated by MC in this .2 of chapter 11 is already FUBAR when their gamble failed.

All in all, it didn't matter at all. Latestwood is effed from every different direction... which changed due to MC appearing. That's their latest gamble now to the point they will stake hope by groveling to the ground.

MC's appearance there was the SSR gacha pull Latestwood can put faith upon.
Which is nice 'cause MC saying the series' name was freakin cool and badass.

Also, his mandate in my opinion was the better choice. If he ordered to "definitely kill 'em when you get slight by 'em", Leive and Eltina's trust rating will definitely go down 'cause that's not the Helian they know and revered. Remember that MC is very... VERY paranoid about the trust/satisfaction level of his subordinates.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that he'll take them in as his subjects. Then he'll rescue the rest of his "subjects".
Well , i have already seen once a mc use putin strategy that being when the mc in genjitshugi yuusha no oukoku saikenki where the mc rescues the principalty of amidonia from themselves like putin said he was rescuing the russian-speaking ukrainians from their nazi ukrainians speakers.

Dex-chan lover
Like, do all you 'anti-killing' people completely forgot or ignore that elf was trying to kill them (half-elves and MC's group), while happily admitting to his discrimination and genocide.

No, this is like if you happened upon a mass shooter trying to murder someone who managed to escape, heard him lol'd about how he'd just wasted everyone in the mall. Then after you managed to hold that psycho down, you let him go.

because he didn't have the full story and killing first, asking questions later can end up being just as stupid. Especially if it ends up pissing off an entity more powerful than he could deal with. when attacked, he neutralized the attacker and left it at that for a reason

"Whoops, sorry everyone I brought the wrath of an empire way bigger than ours down on us because I had to kill this one asshole"

the whole point of his expedition was to find out exactly what was out there and how big the other fish in the pond are, not make waves himself. yet.

was his choice perfect? in hindsight it probably wouldn't have mattered (if he killed the ass, they would have probably assumed the half-elves were responsible for their dead bigshot and hunted them down anyway) and his decision made perfect sense given the situation he was in at the time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think i'd like the MC more if he had a bit more of Ainz in him he just seems like a wimp character to be a king. Not full-on wipe out all who disagree with him Ainz, just more outwardly confident.

Dex-chan lover
I think i'd like the MC more if he had a bit more of Ainz in him he just seems like a wimp character to be a king. Not full-on wipe out all who disagree with him Ainz, just more outwardly confident.
MC is more of cautious type than a wimp. He is confident but won't brashly make a decision outside of concerning factor like rebellion.

Dex-chan lover
MC is more of cautious type than a wimp. He is confident but won't brashly make a decision outside of concerning factor like rebellion.
I was talking more about the stuttering when she offered to be his slave I guess. Offered to be sold by him at the very least. Even if he panicked internally i'd have liked it better if he hadn't shown it. That's what by more like Ainz.

Dex-chan lover
yeah and Hitler's mom should have swallowed instead but we don't all get hindsight unfortunately

does come with a potential issue of his existing citizens not liking them though.

the half-elves will probably be worshipping the ground he walks on after this.

I'm more interested if what he does with the rest of the elves if he ends up conquering. their leadership needs to die horribly of course but what about your typical citizen? taking THEM in is going to cause problems no matter what, killing them all is probably something he'd avoid if there's an alternative, etc
Yea it seems like they would be very hard to control unless he deletes all the leaders. I'll need to see the common peoples attitudes once we get there. But it's hard to decide what should be done right now.

Double-page supporter

If I was in that situation I would've definitely put a bullet in that mfs head no questions asked. It's to kill or be killed world once a person tries to kill you you should respond with equal amounts of violence. The moment they decided to try to kill you they already forfeited their right to live.

Dex-chan lover
The natural law is not "the law of the jungle". It is a God given right to live tour life.

Bullet in the head is the correct decision there.

If I was in that situation I would've definitely put a bullet in that mfs head no questions asked. It's to kill or be killed world once a person tries to kill you you should respond with equal amounts of violence. The moment they decided to try to kill you they already forfeited their right to live.

Users who are viewing this thread