Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.3

Dex-chan lover
a whole 3 parts of a chapter to shout what we knew about the country already that I started imagining him dropping his sword by accident for some reason :worry:, at least it seems we are going to see blood next chapters :win:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Venice but isekaied so no farmland nor trade exist, in time where food are not refrigerated nor canned. I'd imagine a severely questionable authority over the poulace. Leader of said lone city then, proudly titled king for some reason, days into this situation, called for war. Remember no countryside population exist. This is a certified let them eat cake moment. The streets should run red with blood and that man would earn his rightful place in one of the dying city's mass graves.

How I hope western authors start writing manga instead.

Dex-chan lover
Why would he repeatedly emphasize his weakness when he was so worried about a coup earlier?

Dex-chan lover
Why would he repeatedly emphasize his weakness when he was so worried about a coup earlier?
Exactly my thoughts, why the fuck is this moron blabbering and advertising that he's a damn weak king

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Venice but isekaied so no farmland nor trade exist, in time where food are not refrigerated nor canned. I'd imagine a severely questionable authority over the poulace. Leader of said lone city then, proudly titled king for some reason, days into this situation, called for war. Remember no countryside population exist. This is a certified let them eat cake moment. The streets should run red with blood and that man would earn his rightful place in one of the dying city's mass graves.

How I hope western authors start writing manga instead.
In that case calling for war makes sense… if you don’t have the food to feed your populace, have no ability to make or trade for it, the only way to survive is to eat the land, resources, population, and food of your neighbours. Aka the reason for effectively all wars from prehistory to today.

Dex-chan lover
The king openly talking about being weak in this speech is kind of funny, since he hadn't ever actually admitted it up to this point. At the start, he was always cagey about it, knowing rebellions could happen, and even after that, he only resolved himself after talking with the beastgirl, by roundaboutly asking "what do you think of weak beings?", but not admitting to being one himself.

I assume he's resolved himself to believe in all of his officers because of her response, but it still seems like maybe he should've actually talked to them all about it first before openly declaring it so much in a public speech, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread