Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
Anyone read the source material for this? It feels like the story's restarted twice already, with the thing with the elves then the rebellion and MC's death. I know it's just chapter 8, but I can't help being impatient for the story to actually get going. Also, the fact that the MC dying was supposed to have some kind of major penalty but it having no tangible repercussion at the moment is major whiplash.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone read the source material for this? It feels like the story's restarted twice already, with the thing with the elves then the rebellion and MC's death. I know it's just chapter 8, but I can't help being impatient for the story to actually get going. Also, the fact that the MC dying was supposed to have some kind of major penalty but it having no tangible repercussion at the moment is major whiplash.
it'll go downhill, not in a bad way you'd think, so fast.

MC still hasn't settled like any of those isekai'd LORD OF EVERYTHING protags. He gets suckered punch left and right from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Just curious but does the manga go farther than the web novel?

Dex-chan lover
It was explained later it was to test his taste. Probably in women.

Most likely Helian will breed that 10nyear old.
I know it's supposed to be touching, but licking the tears seems a bit extra, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread