Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
With this chapter, I can sorta feel the mangaka is adjusting to how to write pacing? Again i made some adjustments to my work flow and continued to make things more stream lined. Anyone that has suggestions or feedback that will help the quality is super welcomed.

after getting ahead in the JP version, i noticed the art does significantly improve over time, im hoping the pacing gets a little more on par with the WN, either way i still love this general story
its calming.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did I even add this to my reading list ? The 2 updated chapters are stupid AF. I wonder if this went downhill after the first chapter of if this was shit from the beginning and I clicked on reading instead of dropped by mistake

oh shit is this the manga that people got super pissed about cause he got his name translated as black rabbit?

I loathe goodboy harem MC self-inserts and chuuni edgelords about the same degree.

Still gonna read it through because of my curse.

Dex-chan lover
The dialogues in this manga is just... and the story is so...

Ai-chan thinks the mangaka (or maybe the author) didn't go out much.

Dex-chan lover
MC's face and his ability to make something for a laugh was mismatch.
The comedic scene back there with the 3 goons, i think its kind of corny.
Because of MC's personality and the design of his face, maybe the laugh intended on that scene shout incite us, but it didnt get thru me.
I believe MC's personality and his look are mismatch....

For Daniella, she has this Norl vibe from Gacha series because of the face mask, cute, thicc thigh and beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters
It seems some dialogues are shown to be said by the wrong people. It's not hard to figure out to see who says it though.

Btw i laughed when the adventurer suddenly started telling his childhood story lol. Although it's not a rare thing happens in manga i like how Mc says “Nobody asked that!” .I might start reading the web novel. Seems fun

Group Leader
@Gladiator02 I'd you look both in Japanese and English he says I don't care I just want to help her! Lmfao. They totally jabbed at story's all of sudden giving you history in the middle of a fight.
Also I noticed that afterwards and my bad, I'm getting used to speech bubble positioning sometimes it confuses me but I'm working harder on each new chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
It's forbidden to call asagi. Black Rabbit
Hahaha. So good.

So, I read the tiger translations web novel of this for quite a while. I can honestly say that it doesn't really get any better or any worse than this. It's a nice read, but don't expect too much more from it.

My main gripe with this story was how long it took this idiot to get rid of his convenience store uniform and blend in.

Users who are viewing this thread