Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
@Lorexen Are you hustling us, my dude? Are really a pro just pretending to be an amateur that's getting better? This is legit good quality stuff. Light and day difference from the first couple. No complaints here. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it. Ok, actually one complaint. Learn to draw nipples! LOL (the hazy looking ones in the memory bubble don't count)

The nips weren’t cover in the thought bubble. Was that a scan edit using a uncensored chapter or did someone forgot to add square there? Or is the person who edit these pages add the bars them self? Why would they do that if that was the case?

Group Leader
@mikebcool @Gravewind The scans on every site everywhere it was censored there but not in his memory LMFAO. I will update the manga when they launch the ones that don't censor it. Trust me and DRT have been making fun of this...

secondly, Grave, I can focus on the translation part and leave a good enough to understand translation and DRT comes in and cleans it and talks to me about flow, etc. It's a group effort. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Lorexen

Looks good for the most part. Only real issues I see are some of the more detailed backgrounds got eroded (pages 5, 16, 18 for examples) and a few of the shadows/details around some areas got eaten (smile on page 2, corner of the mouth on page 27).

Barely noticeable so still totally worth doing imho.

Huh, I think the background art got an upgrade. Was disappointed how barren the first chapters were.

Aside from bg improvements or anatomy, the story gets boring really fast... Not even stalling, just straight nose-dive...
Is this chapter telling us about romcom between those two?? If yes, then its really half-assed... The comedy being stale while the rom is being so corny that it past way the point of being funny... Lol...

Users who are viewing this thread