Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Thanks for scanslating this. It starts out pretty rough but I am glad I stuck with it. I like slice of life fantasy adventure :)

Dex-chan lover
leave the comments out of the pages it's annoying put them here or somewhere else since it'll be easier to ignore

Group Leader
@ultraleaf I will not do this, I enjoy making comments and others have told me they enjoy seeing them this isn't a professional of commissioned translation so just deal with it or don't read I guess :p.

Group Leader
@ultraleaf yup cause I do this for free in my spare time and never ask for anything in return. ;D unlike some groups (not all), I don't see a dime. In fact, by doing this, I make negative amounts of money for the tools I use so, I'm going to do what I want, and you can either accept that or not, either it doesn't matter to me ;D so by what you're implying Im not allowed to have fun on stuff I work on for free. ;D

Group Leader
@monkey123 Oh I don't :) I will continue to translate and leaves notes like I do in all translations, I think it brings personality and a sense of community, on other sites People always comment saying they like the little notes or they are laughing at my response to certain things, so I have zero intention on stopping that :D
also new chapter like in a couple of hours :D

Dex-chan lover
Of course, you're having fun and we thank you for it :) but you're not the artist/author and writing on their manga is plain rude to them

@Lorexen, We need more of your comments. Hahahha. It's always a nice laugh. Ignore that haters. It's not like they are paying you.

@ultraleaf,

"writing on their manga is plain rude to them"

Well, in case you haven't notice, by reading this manga at this website and not purchasing the manga itself is even more rude.

Dex-chan lover
Fairly certain it's far ruder to read their manga/story without having paid for it. Careful, your entitlement is showing.

Group Leader
@ultraleaf, I have the Author's blessing and they haven't commented on my notes. If they asked me to stop, I would do so in a heartbeat. In fact, he asks me what certain comments from you guys mean here and there. Again, this is a fan translation with the author's blessing, So if I get a complaint from the artist or the author, I will gladly stop, but I will continue to do what I feel is appropriate until then. Not everyone considers stuff like that insulting. Some actually like it. Don't assume what the author and artist want since they are aware of this translation, and this translation will only stop if the publishing company wants it to, so until then if it happens, nothing about how I translate will change besides obviously getting better at translating itself.

@0riginal Exactly, I've bought all his books and produced mangas. I'm also subscribed to the author's Japanese version of Patreon.

@FrogheadFlan Of course, I'm stuborn so nothing will change ;D

@Lorexen
Thanks for the translations and upload. Really wholesome series, hope this one won't have some random rape/kidnap arc like many others.

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid as long as i remember from the webnovel
nope she too strong for that and rather she is too cautious about it that she always remind asagi careless most of the time except when they are inside of the inn so your worry is not exist thought the only thing is she still affraid of is wyvern till later on asagi decided to kill some wyvern and after that she start to calm herself down

Users who are viewing this thread